Shadoken

19 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Well interesting. Maybe I'll pick it up if I see it at a good price :)

Thanks!

All the beat bro. Definitely pick up the game of the year edition.

55 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Why the GOTY edition?

The Dlc is awesome, new enemies bosses weapons areas and the GOTY costs only 300 rs more. Totally worth it. 

Edited by kmkaks

Khatam Baat !! Making platinum was like almost playing another game but what a masterpiece !!

Havent played Old Hunters though, will save that probably for next year once all the backlogs are cleaned up. The game I have is from PS Plus, but if I buy the game of the year edition I doubt the save what I have will get carried over and I can continue just the old Hunters right??

19 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Khatam Baat !! Making platinum was like almost playing another game but what a masterpiece !!

Havent played Old Hunters though, will save that probably for next year once all the backlogs are cleaned up. The game I have is from PS Plus, but if I buy the game of the year edition I doubt the save what I have will get carried over and I can continue just the old Hunters right??

My save game from original to goty got transferred ok but in my case, both original and goty were physical copies so...... I can’t vouch for digital to physical but I think Bloodborne GOTY should be part of every PlayStation owners collection.

Edited by kmkaks
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

I was watching something on YouTube a few days back. Saw a recommendation of BB video and got the bug after watching it. Restarted the game after 5 years and the game still feels great even after these many years. The Gothic environment and music still gives me the chills. However, I feel that I have improved as a player. BB was my first souls game. Father Gascoigne gave me night terrors for weeks when I was playing the game for the first time. It took me 3 days of continuous effort to defeat him. This time I defeated him on my third try but still got the same feeling. I guess great games never get old. :)

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, STICK3Rboy said:

Wish we could get an official patch for this :\

They should release a PS4 pro patch alongside PS5 backward compatibility patch (if patches are needed to run/optimize PS4 games on PS5).
Its a shame there is no plan for a sequel yet, lore in this game is crazy good (aliens, vampires, werewolves, lovecraftian creatures).

• 4 weeks later...

That wait a little longer could be PS5 port/remaster.

EDIT: 

Was suppose to be announced today for PC and PS5, done by "company doing the remaster are one that I have a huge amount of faith in judging by other games they've ported" (its obviously Bluepoint)

47 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Was suppose to be announced today for PC and PS5, done by "company doing the remaster are one that I have a huge amount of faith in judging by other games they've ported" (its obviously Bluepoint)

Hope this is not the much hyped about Bluepoint remaster everyone is talking about. Demon's Souls is one thing, but this game should be relatively easy to just polish a bit here and there and give at 60 fps. Bluepoint's work in SOTC was amazing, but hyping up BB remaster is not exactly necessary. It's a relatively new game and still looks quite good + Gameplay is also still great (Not aged at all).

Heck a remaster is not even required. A port will do the job.

Edited by roun90

33 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Hope this is not the much hyped about Bluepoint remaster everyone is talking about. Demon's Souls is one thing, but this game should be relatively easy to just polish a bit here and there and give at 60 fps. Bluepoint's work in SOTC was amazing, but hyping up BB remaster is not exactly necessary. It's a relatively new game and still looks quite good + Gameplay is also still great (Not aged at all).

Heck a remaster is not even required. A port will do the job.

remaster meaning the most barebones up-rezzing it to 4K and doing tweaks to make sure it runs at 60 fps.

remaster != remake, as much as confusing marketing makes them seem the same thing.