Shadoken

1 hour ago, adity said:

It's pretty ridiculous to remaster a 5 year old game. 

Two of the highest selling games on PS4 are one year remasters of PS3 games lol. Although it could just be a boost mode patch for PS4 version. It would be a perfect game to demo that feature since it runs like a*s and never had a Pro patch.

5 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

That wait a little longer could be PS5 port/remaster.

EDIT: 

Was suppose to be announced today for PC and PS5, done by "company doing the remaster are one that I have a huge amount of faith in judging by other games they've ported" (its obviously Bluepoint)

What a waste of bluepoint's talent if they were remastering/ remaking BB.

On 6/5/2020 at 1:17 PM, KnackChap said:

Doubt BB remaster is Bluepoint's main project.

Yeah, Bluepoint is working on a remake, so highly doubt it is Bloodborne remaster.

On 6/5/2020 at 1:17 PM, KnackChap said:

If they're indeed working on an uprezzed 60fps remaster, I can see them giving it out as a pre-order or launch only bonus with demon's souls remake. 

This should be a free PS5 patch/upgrade for PS4 version owners as backward compatibility support.

18 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

I have it on the PS4 (gave it a few hours, didnt quite grab me) but a PC port might be the thing to get me to dip in and give it a proper shot. 

PC version rumor is great news for PC only players. However, I would say give your PS4 copy another go. If you can get past the minor frame pacing issues, this game is a must play. As PC version is just a rumor at this point and even if true, you don't know when it will release, so I would say play the PS4 version anyways.

PC version rumor is great news for PC only players. However, I would say give your PS4 copy another go. If you can get past the minor frame pacing issues, this game is a must play. As PC version is just a rumor at this point and even if true, you don't know when it will release, so I would say play the PS4 version anyways.

If someone has not played the game yet might as well get it on the PC if it actually turns up. 60fps for Bloodborne would be glorious.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

If someone has not played the game yet might as well get it on the PC if it actually turns up. 60fps for Bloodborne would be glorious.

It would make sense to wait if PC release gets confirmed and release date is announced, and one does not own the game on PS4 already.
But yeah, still a subjective decision whether to play the game in hand at lower fps or wait for a 'not yet confirmed but possible' higher fps version.

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

EaCk-QGXYAEvwWf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Only advantage of this port will be glorious 60 fps and perhaps they have fixed those random frame drops in the original game.

used to not happen very frequently, but very annoying when it did happen.

• 4 weeks later...

Even though I completed the base game is 2015, I only got to playing the DLC now.

Got to say the game is still miles ahead of any other game released this gen. I even replayed and completed the game again in NG+. 

Miyazaki is indeed a great one.

Does anyone play Co-op/PVP here? If yes, pls let me know.

Even though I completed the base game is 2015, I only got to playing the DLC now.

Got to say the game is still miles ahead of any other game released this gen. I even replayed and completed the game again in NG+. 

Miyazaki is indeed a great one.

Does anyone play Co-op/PVP here? If yes, pls let me know.
The DLC bosses are really good. I had quite a hard time with Laurence, like that boss was straight up OP. I remember dying like atleast 15+ times to him even though i beat Ludwig in the first try.

14 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

The DLC bosses are really good. I had quite a hard time with Laurence, like that boss was straight up OP. I remember dying like atleast 15+ times to him even though i beat Ludwig in the first try.

Hmmm.... I had the opposite experience, I killed Laurence second try but took 13 tries to kill Ludwig.lol. He has this wide projectile attack with the moonlight sword toward the end which was almost impossible to dodge and was one hit kill. Herewith lies the beauty of Bloodborne. 

However, the shark giants gave me more trouble than any other boss or enemy?.

Edited by kmkaks

11 hours ago, kmkaks said:

Hmmm.... I had the opposite experience, I killed Laurence second try but took 13 tries to kill Ludwig.lol. He has this wide projectile attack with the moonlight sword toward the end which was almost impossible to dodge and was one hit kill. Herewith lies the beauty of Bloodborne. 

However, the shark giants gave me more trouble than any other boss or enemy?.

iirc you have like 3 NPC summons, should have used them :rofl:

Even i was struggling against ludgwig with the 3 NPC summons :lol:

However, the shark giants gave me more trouble than any other boss or enemy[emoji51].
I don't remember the Ludwig fight well because I thrashed the hell out of him with his own Ludwig Holy sh*t Blade. Laurence had a poise of a tank. His attacks were more difficult for me to telegraph. And he hit really really hard. Like one hit takes a chunk of health.