Shadoken

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

Hardest part of the dlc was the well. :rofl: After nth attempt was staring at the screen, holding my forehead, asking myself why am i doing this. The dlc is 10/10

Epic bosses, epic levels and epic ost.

I cheesed it by using that one item which causes enemies to attack each other :rofl:

5 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Hardest part of the dlc was the well. :rofl: After nth attempt was staring at the screen, holding my forehead, asking myself why am i doing this. The dlc is 10/10

and the well did not even have a mini boss in it :lol: iirc I just got lucky with their gymnastic dives in one attempt and managed to kill one.

I was going to load a save file when I noticed I have put in 141 hours into bloodborne. Completed two runs one NG run with C.D and 2nd NG+ with dlc and no C.D. Current Level 180.

Also used beckoning bell to help people slay Laurence, Shadow of Yarnahm, Vicar, BSB, FG and Martyr Log.

Have nothing else to do but try PvP.

Anyways, how many hours have y’all put in? What level are you guys at? 

Edited by kmkaks

10 hours ago, kmkaks said:

I was going to load a save file when I noticed I have put in 141 hours into bloodborne. Completed two runs one NG run with C.D and 2nd NG+ with dlc and no C.D. Current Level 180.

Also used beckoning bell to help people slay Laurence, Shadow of Yarnahm, Vicar, BSB, FG and Martyr Log.

Have nothing else to do but try PvP.

Anyways, how many hours have y’all put in? What level are you guys at? 

Idk how many hours my dude, my first character was running the axe that you get at the start, then idk midway i left him and made a new character that used trick cane mainly, with this char i think i completed all the chalice dungeons to plat, completed the game, got all endings through save scumming, then did NG+ up until the final boss.

Then i made another new NG character, just for the DLC :rofl:

This was strength char using the little saw like thing you get early on, then LHB and then the Whirligig saw from DLC.

No chalice dungeons in this, Just the DLC completed, i am at the final boss here too tho.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2020 at 10:58 AM, i_rock098 said:

The DLC bosses are really good. I had quite a hard time with Laurence, like that boss was straight up OP. I remember dying like atleast 15+ times to him even though i beat Ludwig in the first try.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

For me Ludwig was the major pain in the back. Eventhough I had dodged that initial jump attack he does as soon as you enter the arena, I still keep getting pounded by it from time to time. He must have smoked me like 20 times before I summoned an NPC and took him out. Although for me Laurence was a bit better and manageable. I wiped the floor with Maria and the Orphan battle was well, I was shaking uncontrollably like I was going though morphine withdrawals when he just had 1% of his HP left.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I started this yesterday and wtf. 3 hours and I couldn’t reach the second checkpoint. Wtf. WTF. I feel stoopid af. Like my gaming ability has been robbed. My timing was off. Attacks were off. And these piddly little f**kers were killing me. 

grrrrrr

1 hour ago, achilles said:

So I started this yesterday and wtf. 3 hours and I couldn’t reach the second checkpoint. Wtf. WTF. I feel stoopid af. Like my gaming ability has been robbed. My timing was off. Attacks were off. And these piddly little f**kers were killing me. 

grrrrrr

First soulsborne game?

Is there a co-op like mode in this? 

I know there is some "bell" mechanism to enable us to join others' game or have them join ours. But i thought that is just a once off getting help kind of thing.

If that way, we can have a proper co-op, then all of us noobs stuck at first boss can team up :P 

Starting areas of almost all From Software are over tuned. Once you get past starting zone, it gives you more room to breath and advance. 

Fairly easy if you are patient and not go in button smashing.

11 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

I know there is some "bell" mechanism to enable us to join others' game or have them join ours. But i thought that is just a once off getting help kind of thing.

If that way, we can have a proper co-op, then all of us noobs stuck at first boss can team up :P 

Not really without bell mechanism. When you or other person dies you have to set it up again. Also have to repeatedly rejoin each other after each boss fight. 

Not really great co-op outside boss fights. Your HP is also adjusted. 

On 9/29/2020 at 12:39 PM, gamer_adi said:

First soulsborne game?

Demon's Souls. Loved it until my PS3 died. Probably completed 4-5 worlds. Still have the disc and art book. I don't remember it being this tough. It's unforgiving, sure. This is straight up sadistic. :D 

On 9/29/2020 at 10:45 AM, achilles said:

grrrrrr

Agreed. Its so tough to reach Cleric Beast at first. Those wolfs n all. I was like this is sh*t man.

Then i killed Cleric Beast and it was a great moment and all was forgotten :P

1 hour ago, achilles said:

Demon's Souls. Loved it until my PS3 died. Probably completed 4-5 worlds. Still have the disc and art book. I don't remember it being this tough. It's unforgiving, sure. This is straight up sadistic. :D 

Really?? I thought Demon Souls more tougher @GunnerY2J thinks BB is cake walk in front of Souls 

On 9/29/2020 at 1:33 PM, Pacifier said:

Similar situation for me too. Had to summon help for the Cleric Beast. But I simply breezed past Father Gascoigne though. You may want to turn down the music as soon as the battle starts if you feel it's overwhelming.