Shadoken

Yes, cake compared to demon's.

Didn't need any guide for bloodborne and there were only a handful bosses that even killed me more than once.

Demons souls amd dark souls 1 are complex, we'd get lost and plenty of bosses that are one or two hit deaths.

Grass and estus drink are slow and can't just spam roll.

Stamina recovery slow as well.

2 hours ago, hope said:

Agreed. Its so tough to reach Cleric Beast at first. Those wolfs n all. I was like this is sh*t man.

Then i killed Cleric Beast and it was a great moment and all was forgotten :P

Yeah, last I died was at the two werewolves. I lured one to the lower section, and almost had him, but I was totally out of bullets and vials. I'll probably start the game again and see what's what. 

Fvck Yharnam. 

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Really?? I thought Demon Souls more tougher @GunnerY2J thinks BB is cake walk in front of Souls 

I believe the magic made it easier. Don't remember it much though. 

I got it. I GOT it. If the enemies feel OP, run away and find another way. @adity truth speak. 
Got the cleric down to about half but haven’t figured his a*s out yet. More tomorrow. I’d have had him in first try (if he doesn’t use any new moves beyond half health unlike that biatch Sigrun) if the camera wasn’t absolutely batshit insane. 

Also was just a few steps away from opening the back gate around from the checkpoint yesterday. If I’d have opened that, I wouldn’t have cribbed here. 

This game is a metaphor for life. Watch your step, be ready for attack, and don’t crib. 

^Lol accidentally ventured into his turf after I killed the giant pig. Wasn’t ready, so I lost about 5k echoes. 
Tomorrow I’ll have my shotgun full and get him. 
BTW, I let my + expire as I wasn’t using it at all. Is it worthwhile for this game? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Watched this video on Bloodborne from Playstation Access -

....and thats one to many videos/posts of people I've seen, telling how it was there first From Soft game, how it didnt click at first but later became one of the best games they have played. So thought of giving myself one more shot and started it again yesterday. Done with Cleric Beast and reduced Father Guacamole to ~10% of its health in my first try. 1-2 more hits would have been enough to kill him but then tried music box and it had no effect on him for some reason. Maybe it dsnt work on his 2nd phase? He landed few hits in this confusion, nerves kicked in then and pressed dodge button when I actually wanted to inject a blood vial. Made half a dozen attempts after that but reached nowhere near half of his health bar. It has become an ego thing now and will continue to play this game at-least till I beat this SoB.

1 hour ago, AnK said:

Playing it after 5 years now 

picked up at the chalice dungeon I left 

Will Try Old Hunters DLC 

m& then maybe go on to buy Dark Souls 3 

(Would be my first souls game,tried Demons on PS3 for few hours) 

With a heavy heart decided to sell this today amongst all of my PS4 game discs. 

Then realised the damn thing is free on the PS5 :dance:

One 60fps patch and the wife will happily share her net banking login details with me. ?

6 hours ago, AnK said:

I gave up on that patch long ago 

it’s not happening 

that’s why started it again 

(btw,your wife is a fan of SoulsBorne franchise :eyebrow:

Yeah why is why you see me online forums more during weekends ?

Finally was able to beat Father Gasoline today :) Was able to constantly take him to his final phase for a while but finding it difficult to dodge his attacks there.

Can finally leave Yharnam now. Apart from seeing few bosses appearing in misc countdowns...I am more or less still on media blackout for the game, so cant wait to see what lies beyond that gate. 

14 minutes ago, Bauji said:

Finally was able to beat Father Gasoline today :) Was able to constantly take him to his final phase for a while but finding it difficult to dodge his attacks there.

Can finally leave Yharnam now. Apart from seeing few bosses appearing in misc countdowns...I am more or less still on media blackout for the game, so cant wait to see what lies beyond that gate. 

seth meyers drinking GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers