Sign in to follow this  
Shadoken

Bloodborne

29 minutes ago, adity said:

Djura is beating me non stop. His gun is way too op and he takes me out even before I can react. 

Some people are saying to go up the tower, aggro him and slid down back the ladder and he jumps off. Does that work? 

Would someone be willing to help me out with him? I really wanna kil him. 

Why kill him when you guys can be friends.. 

Edited by Heaven Angel

Don't you know the saying, 'If you can't eliminate them, befriend them'

Likeness is irrelevant when you can't progress further and have to ask for help

Can't befriend him now that I've aggro'd him. Don't wanna befriend him anyways. I don't like him. 

15 minutes ago, Nr.Draca47 said:

Don't you know the saying, 'If you can't eliminate them, befriend them'

Likeness is irrelevant when you can't progress further and have to ask for help

It's literally impossible to befriend him once you've aggro'd him.

You haven't even touched the game but you have to act all high and mighty. 

I was jus stating a quote for future reference (or in life) . I know you can't befriend an npc once you have aggro'd.

It's literally impossible to befriend him once you've aggro'd him.

You haven't even touched the game but you have to act all high and mighty. 

Tried to cheese djura a few more times. Every time it wouldn't work and I would panic and die. 

Finally, I'd has enough and resolved to beat him fair and square. Got a couple of hits in and the stupid f**k just fell down for no reason. 

Beat every enemy uptill the door which leads to whatever boss and unlocked 2 shortcuts. Ended up with 20k blood echoes and 22 blood stone shards. Levelled up to 28 and got my hunter axe up to +3 and got the ashen hunter set. 

All in all, old yharnam was quite difficult. The huge church(?) with a shite ton of the wolves and the witch type things wearing rags was very terrifying. My heart was beating like crazy in that area. 

Will try the boss tomorrow. 

@Walker You should give the game one more chance. Having a blast with the game. Even at office, I keep thinking what I'll do in the game when I get home. It has never happened to me before.

I can help you beat cleric beast if you want. 

Tried to cheese djura a few more times. Every time it wouldn't work and I would panic and die. 

Finally, I'd has enough and resolved to beat him fair and square. Got a couple of hits in and the stupid f**k just fell down for no reason. 

Beat every enemy uptill the door which leads to whatever boss and unlocked 2 shortcuts. Ended up with 20k blood echoes and 22 blood stone shards. Levelled up to 28 and got my hunter axe up to +3 and got the ashen hunter set. 

All in all, old yharnam was quite difficult. The huge church(?) with a shite ton of the wolves and the witch type things wearing rags was very terrifying. My heart was beating like crazy in that area. 

[mention=3542]Walker[/mention] You should give the game one more chance. Having a blast with the game. Even at office, I keep thinking what I'll do in the game when I get home. It has never happened to me before.

haha i told you if you remember that this game has a very weird pull... and now my friend you are hooked you will keep coming back.. and yes you will keep thinking about it all the time.. even if you will rage quit you will be back at it in half an hour. .

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, adity said:

@Walker You should give the game one more chance. Having a blast with the game. Even at office, I keep thinking what I'll do in the game when I get home. It has never happened to me before.

Ah the game has well and truly sunk it's fangs into you. This is what I (and I imagine almost all players of this game) felt in 2015.

You are going to enjoy the Old Yharnam boss bro. Don't worry. It's very simple. Enjoy it :rofl:

Just try not to break your controller or TV. There are far more difficult (and easy) bosses up ahead.

@Walker Ni no Kuni 1 or 2?

15 hours ago, adity said:

Djura is beating me non stop. His gun is way too op and he takes me out even before I can react. 

Some people are saying to go up the tower, aggro him and slid down back the ladder and he jumps off. Does that work? 

Would someone be willing to help me out with him? I really wanna kil him. 

Yes. You can push him from the roof. I did the same haha but don't forget to get the reward after you kill him.  I don't remember what it was though

@CarbonCore Lol noob needing 2 players for Amelia. Here's mine

And my video for the so called very difficult boss here (Was my first try for this one)

Spoiler

I and my trustly Saw Cleaver were the best of buds, slicing off everyone along the way (Later joined by Kirkhammer)

But yeah, I found some of the other bosses (like the one of the area NeoZ mentioned) extremely difficult. I think this was one game, where the bosses difficulty was personal. Some were universally easy, some were universally hard. And of the remaining, all players found different bosses difficult. 

I saved up these videos, because beating bosses in BB, especially the hard ones, is just so rewarding and memorable.

Man, here we are boasting about bosses after 2 years from playing the game, and still feeling good. Saw these videos after 2 years, and still felt good. What a game BB was. 

@Walker Nice; First NNK was far better than 2 according to me. The story actually hit people in the feels. And Studio Ghibli was just amazing. NNK 2 suffered a lot for their departure. And the gameplay in NNK 1 was very fun as well.

Edited by roun90