The Formula 1 Thread

MarketTantrik

As usual vettel sucked again without any pressure... Where is the dude that was defending Vettel here now...

Charles drove like future champion in the making...

Everyone was pushing making mistakes.. This was the race everyone was trying pushing and not holding back. 

As always hamilton started crying to his team when he couldn't overtake charles and stewards bowing to Mercedes and gave black and White Flag to charles.

Excellent race overall... And the crowd made it even special.

13 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

As usual vettel sucked again without any pressure... Where is the dude that was defending Vettel here now...

Charles drove like future champion in the making...

Everyone was pushing making mistakes.. This was the race everyone was trying pushing and not holding back. 

As always hamilton started crying to his team when he couldn't overtake charles and stewards bowing to Mercedes and gave black and White Flag to charles.

Excellent race overall... And the crowd made it even special.

Haha, dude. Did you seriously call out about defending Vettel? It was about holding someone responsible when they actually make a mistake and not single out a driver every time, even when he doesn't do anything.

Yes, Vettel made a mistake and he must work on himself and Charles was great but it's stupid to just bash Vettel and skim over how Charles didn't get on the pedal in Q3 and left Vettel with a tow.

And given that HAM has a pretty healthy lead, always crying part doesn't really make a sense.

Be Happy that Ferrari won, don't always just dish out.

2 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

Haha, dude. Did you seriously call out about defending Vettel? It was about holding someone responsible when they actually make a mistake and not single out a driver every time, even when he doesn't do anything.

Yes, Vettel made a mistake and he must work on himself and Charles was great but it's stupid to just bash Vettel and skim over how Charles didn't get on the pedal in Q3 and left Vettel with a tow.

And given that HAM has a pretty healthy lead, always crying part doesn't really make a sense.

Be Happy that Ferrari won, don't always just dish out.

Here comes the knight... I was just Joking man.... 

12 hours ago, HEMAN said:

You can laugh some more because I don't know who that person is.

Chandler Muriel Bing is a fictional character from the NBC sitcom Friends, portrayed by Matthew Perry.

He is very much regarded the king of Sarcasm when it comes to TV personas.

Epic race. What a drive from Charles, goosebumps all over when he defended against Hamilton. Haven't had this kind of feeling watching F1 in a long long time.

This was the third race I have watched in over three years now and I am loving every second of it being a Ferrari fan. Vettel seems to have lost his mojo these past few races and hopefully he comes back kicking in the next one.

Also, Hamilton is such a poor looser. Didn't hear Bottas complaining as much as Hamilton did all race even when Plan A was to get Hamilton ahead of Charles.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, L33TWiZaRd said:

Chandler Muriel Bing is a fictional character from the NBC sitcom Friends, portrayed by Matthew Perry.

He is very much regarded the king of Sarcasm when it comes to TV personas.

Epic race. What a drive from Charles, goosebumps all over when he defended against Hamilton. Haven't had this kind of feeling watching F1 in a long long time.

This was the third race I have watched in over three years now and I am loving every second of it being a Ferrari fan. Vettel seems to have lost his mojo these past few races and hopefully he comes back kicking in the next one.

Also, Hamilton is such a poor looser. Didn't hear Bottas complaining as much as Hamilton did all race even when Plan A was to get Hamilton ahead of Charles.

I think Vettel has been rattled by charles. Vettel was complaining that Ferrari did not stick to qualifying plan in Q3. Granted Q3 was a mess and it shouldn't have happened.. Ferrari have been quietly backing charles more which is what they need to do since he is performing better than Vettel.. Hamilton did the same thing to Alonso back in 2007, Verstappen did the same to Ric. 

18 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

I think Vettel has been rattled by charles. Vettel was complaining that Ferrari did not stick to qualifying plan in Q3. Granted Q3 was a mess and it shouldn't have happened.. Ferrari have been quietly backing charles more which is what they need to do since he is performing better than Vettel.. Hamilton did the same thing to Alonso back in 2007, Verstappen did the same to Ric. 

Fair point and I have no allegiance to any specific driver so am game to see how Charles does next year hopefully with Ferrari pulling up their socks and putting together a competent car to keep up with Mercedes.

I am so tired of seeing Hamilton's smug face on the podium, race after race :lol:

Charles was fantastic. I'm f**king glad to see the guy finally get what he deserves, after that Bahrain heartbreak. Spa and now this. Even as a Mercedes fan that was really really awesome to watch. That one move to push Hamilton may have been on the border of acceptable, but I'd expect nothing less from a winner. The boy has got what it takes and I think we have to look back and thank that idiot Verstappen for bringing out the real race winner in Charles. 

Vettel's time is up and there's only so many mistakes a 4 time world champion can make. Charles doesn't just have him rattled, he's walking all over him. 

Last year Germany crushed Vettel and this year Canada broke him.

Everyone makes mistake but right now vettels mistake are costing him dearly. 

Charles is on fire right now.

Hamilton is such a dayum genuis. He moans like hell on radio like hes getting agitated but then he drives like a mad man getting out extra from the car. Cant believe how late this guy brakes without locking. 

Monza was the best race of the year for me. Nail biting stuff.

45 minutes ago, hope said:

Last year Germany crushed Vettel and this year Canada broke him.

Everyone makes mistake but right now vettels mistake are costing him dearly. 

Charles is on fire right now.

Hamilton is such a dayum genuis. He moans like hell on radio like hes getting agitated but then he drives like a mad man getting out extra from the car. Cant believe how late this guy brakes without locking. 

Monza was the best race of the year for me. Nail biting stuff.

I don't like Hamilton.

Love him or hate him but dude can drive the wheels off a car even when Mercedes are struggling and mistakes are rare from Hamilton... 

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

Sublime drive by Vettel indeed aggressive, attacking no mistakes. Charles acting like a spoiled child was hilarious. Granted he was the leading car and should have gotten the pit first but Vettel did a good in-out lap.

Well, it was a touch and go in the sense the telemetry suggested that VET could be either 0.1 sec+/- of Hulk if he pits, so I don't think any team would have played that gamble with the lead car. Also, the pit was open for both, VET made a late call seeing that LEC didn't go in.

So VETs out lap must have been great.

One thing I didn't like was that upon restarts VET was given the K1 mode while LEC was given the K1+ mode, which even the commentators didn't understand, so surely Ferrari gave LEC enough chance to get that position back.

But VET was just amazing, given on every restart he made 2s gap and was faster.

LEC has a lot to learn, his form has been fabulous but does act like a spoiled baby when things don't go his way. But one he does grow, champion material through and through.

Ferrari could have been way closer in constructors if they didn't mess up before, although I hope Ferrari era will make a return.

11 minutes ago, HEMAN said:

I was watching on Hotstar and the commentary audio was so bad I could barley hear them talking. Engine sound and pit radio was loud and clear. 

Seen it happening before when cameras are right by the track, especially street tracks. 

12 hours ago, HEMAN said:

I was watching on Hotstar and the commentary audio was so bad I could barley hear them talking. Engine sound and pit radio was loud and clear. 

Was happening everywhere but it got sorted after 5-8 laps on Star Sports. Although I quite liked the only engine sound part, was really able to appreciate difference in cars.

On 9/22/2019 at 10:55 PM, HEMAN said:

Tell me about it. Most frustrating given that I was driving at the time and could only go by the commentary. Had to watch the replay the next day.