The Formula 1 Thread

MarketTantrik

So he got a grid penalty in qualifying and a five second penalty in the race, and still was within a tenth of a sec from the podium. 
Mercedes and LH are boss people. 
Ya the car seems to be way ahead of league, and add to it LH behind the wheels, seems it's going to be bottas vs LH across the season.

Sent from my HD1911 using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Na they did not they kinda sucked, got lucky with the safety cars, but nice overtakes in last few laps and ya the last flying lap was something.

Hopefully the upgrades they are working on will bring them back in game, but gotta wait till hungary.

About the upgrades. Why are they waiting fot hungary? Freaking williams brought upgrades day 1. Stupid ferrari.

About the upgrades. Why are they waiting fot hungary? Freaking williams brought upgrades day 1. Stupid ferrari.
Obviously it is not ready and under testing, what is the point of putting something that is not ready.

1 hour ago, hope said:

Ferrari pick up pace? They had horrible pace whole weekend. The Safety cars did it for them today :P And that awful straight line speed. Clearly they were fishy with their engine last year :naughty:

Safety car + the Mercedes weren't racing as aggressively because of the gearbox & curbs issues. Flat out Bottas & Lewis were +10 seconds clear of the rest of the pack in the first half, that car is in a different league. 

Bloody happy for Lando though. That last lap was insane!

• 3 weeks later...

saw the race, ya merc dominance is boring, i don't mind them winning, but this is absurd. the way Bottas zipped passed Max, it was such a sad scene. In between there was this max chat "Why won't you give me more power".

The constructor and driver championship already seems sealed..

21 minutes ago, AtheK said:

saw the race, ya merc dominance is boring, i don't mind them winning, but this is absurd. the way Bottas zipped passed Max, it was such a sad scene. In between there was this max chat "Why won't you give me more power".

The constructor and driver championship already seems sealed..

Yeah this year and next year is going to be Mercedes and Racing point being a 2019 merc clone is not helping others, My only hope is redbull finding the mojo and give some fight to the mercs

Driver & constructors is locked, Mercedes, Red bull & Pink Mercedes taking the top 3 spots.

Mid table is where the spice is with McLaren bringing it & Ferrari joining the league.

Edited by El Tigre Chino
Grammar

49 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Mid table is where the spice is with McLaren bringing it & Ferrari joining the league.

This is really where the action is. Couldn't care less about what's happening at the front. It's been a long time since I've been able to cheer on McLaren for actually performing. Also helps that Sainz and Lando are the most amicable drivers.

13 minutes ago, Walker said:

This is really where the action is. Couldn't care less about what's happening at the front. It's been a long time since I've been able to cheer on McLaren for actually performing. Also helps that Sainz and Lando are the most amicable drivers.

1 hour ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Driver & constructors is locked, Mercedes, Red bull & Pink Mercedes taking the top 3 spots.

Ya mclaren is adding the fun, sad to see ferrrari relegated to mid of the pack, but it's ok. Renault has a good car too, need to be a bit more consistent.

Also fun to see old man Kimi still fighting it out..

Seriously pissed watching the Mercs running quali laps in the middle of a race. Don't get me wrong I'm a Mercedes guy but the pace is ridiculous. I'd rather the Bulls and the Horses or anyone brought some excitement but the way its going :yawn:

• 2 weeks later...

Hamilton is one lucky chap.

Boring race and i was about to turn it off and suddenly bottas springs a new life. Dramatic finish wow.

Vettel got the last of points :wOOtjumpy: Struggled throughout damm.

Championship over now with bottas scoring nothing.

Vettel is an idiot. I'm glad people finally see it now that he's not in an infinitely better car than the rest of the pack. And he can't push around Leclerc like he did Kimi.

Max posting the fastest lap after his engineer told him to take it easy :rofl: 

• 4 weeks later...