The Formula 1 Thread

MarketTantrik

• 2 weeks later...

I thought last season was GOAT but this season is already enroute to beating last season. The new changes have definitely benefited racing greatly.

What a pass from Max. Leclerc didnt save tyres as much as Max and Checo and payed the price. 

Radio Silence from Hamilton. It would have been epic if Ham was up there with Max and Charles.  

1 hour ago, hope said:

Radio Silence from Hamilton. It would have been epic if Ham was up there with Max and Charles.  

He’s too busy having words with Toto and whining about safety car not benefiting him

• 2 weeks later...

Max does it again, damn those RBR engines got DRS speeds on the straights without DRS. Ferrari did good to hold onto the podium. bummer that perez got engine issues and the divebomb didn't work

lol at Hamilton complaining that strategy was not in his favour, they fked up not putting him on softs, also good on Russell not taking sh*t from Hamilton and being an actual driver and not a glorified wingman

7 hours ago, Snake said:

good on Russell not taking sh*t from Hamilton and being an actual driver and not a glorified wingman

I was expecting team orders to come in asking Hamilton to let George pass. That would have been jokes.

• 2 weeks later...

He really was. Crazy good defending. Also showed how much of a cheat code DRS really is. I’m yet to be convinced if DRS improves races and racing. 

Props to red bull too, on how they switched it up. 

A good Barcelona race. I thought I’d move right after the first couple of laps but the race kept me hooked. Too bad for Leclerc. He was on point. 

Makes the race more entertaining with the overtakes.

DRS helps counter the dirty air / vortexes formed behind the cars and reduces how much of a disadvantage the following car is at. Most races would be done on quali day without it.