The Formula 1 Thread

MarketTantrik

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

Where are you guys watching this? Hotstar is no longer streaming 

F1 TV Pro. Costs 2.5k/year. I took the 7 day free trial to see if it's worth it. I personally didn't use the extra features, not really sure if I will continue with sub or not.

3 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

F1 TV Pro. Costs 2.5k/year. I took the 7 day free trial to see if it's worth it. I personally didn't use the extra features, not really sure if I will continue with sub or not.

I am able to stream the main race on 2 devices at once, opposite of what the TnC says.

28 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

I am able to stream the main race on 2 devices at once, opposite of what the TnC says.

It’s just bait. 

Once your trial ends, they will block simultaneous streaming 

Edited by Vamos

RBR continuing from where they left off last season, great results for checo too

Alonso following El Plan to the letter and AM having a great car

Ferrari is just cursed…. Dunno what else to say

As for Merc, loved to see it. 

A good humbling was needed 

Since hotstar decided not to renew their F1 contract, is there any other way to watch the race (apart from paying 3k for F1 TV pro)

41 minutes ago, Snake said:

Since hotstar decided not to renew their F1 contract, is there any other way to watch the race (apart from paying 3k for F1 TV pro)

2.5 ?

if you time it though then you can get it for around 2k with the monthly subscription.

The experience is worth it though if you follow F1 closely.

Had the main race up on the big screen and driver livestream on the ipad. Each of the driver streams have real time live radio chatter. Just following Alonso’s feed along with his back and forth with the team was proper entertainment.

Was hilarious that the team waited till the end to tell him that Strolled whacked him at the start. He thought it was George and kept asking for action to be taken during the race

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/motorsport/toto-wolff-mercedes-team-principal-sakhir-bahrain-gp-f1-grand-prix-lewis-hamilton-george-russell/article66586331.ece

“That was one of our worst days in racing. It was not good at all,” said a downcast Wolff, the man who had led Mercedes to eight consecutive constructors’ championship titles from 2014 to 2021.

“We are lacking pace front, right, and centre. The Aston Martins are very fast, and the Red Bull is just on a different planet.

“It hurts that they are so far ahead. It reminds me of our best years when we put one second on everyone else. That is the benchmark.

“We need to put one foot in front of the other to come back, but nobody in this team will throw in the towel.

“We need to dig deep, deeper than we ever have done before. And we can do that...”

Toto :console: 

5 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

https://sportstar.thehindu.com/motorsport/toto-wolff-mercedes-team-principal-sakhir-bahrain-gp-f1-grand-prix-lewis-hamilton-george-russell/article66586331.ece

“That was one of our worst days in racing. It was not good at all,” said a downcast Wolff, the man who had led Mercedes to eight consecutive constructors’ championship titles from 2014 to 2021.

“We are lacking pace front, right, and centre. The Aston Martins are very fast, and the Red Bull is just on a different planet.

“It hurts that they are so far ahead. It reminds me of our best years when we put one second on everyone else. That is the benchmark.

“We need to put one foot in front of the other to come back, but nobody in this team will throw in the towel.

“We need to dig deep, deeper than we ever have done before. And we can do that...”

Toto :console: 

So reg changes when?

On 3/5/2023 at 9:32 PM, KunjanPSD said:

Have you tried?

Nope, was just joking :P 

If it really supports simultaneous streaming, then it's a good deal. 

My F1 friends wanted to share the subscription plan but everyone backed out after reading the TnC about simultaneous streaming.