The Formula 1 Thread

MarketTantrik

i meant in d current race at one point it seemed like a lost cause,.. n in d very last lap, they both pulled ahead of Schumaker to take 9th n 10th posns.

Massa n Kubica :majesty:

This is the second time... 8th and 9th in Monaco!!!

Trollthek. :rofl:

Look who is talking...Now take your a*s to some Microsoft thread, and ya don't bother replying, cos everytime i see a post by your name, i usually don't open that thread :mellow:

Look who is talking...Now take your a*s to some Microsoft thread, and ya don't bother replying, cos everytime i see a post by your name, i usually don't open that thread :O

For the best I'd say. Its not like you do anything apart from troll anyway B)

• 2 weeks later...

BBC - Changes made to allow more overtaking in Formula 1

Formula 1 will attempt to make overtaking easier next season by introducing adjustable rear wings. Lowe said the device would allow a following car to increase its speed by 15km/h (about 9.3mph) and the driver in the car in front would not be allowed to deploy the device to defend his position.

It also confirmed Pirelli as F1's tyre supplier from 2011, banned the F-duct aerodynamic device and amended the safety car rules for the end of races.

Among other changes are a re-introduction of the 107% rule, which prevents any driver whose quickest time in the first qualifying session is slower than 107% of the fastest from taking part in the race.

The FIA has acted to avoid a repeat of Lewis Hamilton's actions after qualifying in Canada, when he stopped his McLaren on the slowing down lap because to return it to the pits would have meant he would not have had enough fuel for the official sample.

The minimum weight limit of the car and driver has been raised by 20kg to 640kg. This is to prepare the way for a return of the Kers power-boost and energy storage systems which featured in 2009.

Edited by Don Karnage