The Formula 1 Thread

MarketTantrik

heartbreak for redbulll....

no matter how much i love ferrari...and i am really loving it that alonso is leading....my heart goes to redbull...they have been fantastic this season...

WOMAN...GO MAKE ME A SAMMICH!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kiddin :P

that doesnt make sense....

/ waits for MT to switch a/c's to post

Ferrari won...YYYYAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noob ques...

1. the sponsorships that lower end teams expect its drivers to bring to the table do they at all depend on driving skills of drivers, or just more the merrier?

2. New comers to F1 can they do away with their salaries to compensate for such sponsorships, just to continue driving for their respective teams?

anyone?

Just finished watching highlights , damn very tough race for drivers , normal camera shots towards the end seemed almost in complete dark , amazing job the drivers. :majesty:

Heartbreak for Vettle , I don't think he will be WC this year now as its pretty much mano e mano between Webber & Alonso it seems , but he will be soon , he is pure class act and surely a future German legend Like Schumi.

Have to try the Korean track in F1 2010 game now, the tricky fast corner right on the back pit straight is pure :devil: , spectacular crash of Petrov there.

anyone?

1. the sponsorships that lower end teams expect its drivers to bring to the table do they at all depend on driving skills of drivers, or just more the merrier?

Yes driving skills matters , u don't get into F1 being a noob , each driver there is one of the best driver in the world to set a foot in the pitlane as a driver , test driver or a third driver.All these guys have to perform and attract attention in GP2 , to get into F1 world.

And yes money is essential when a rookie comes into a lower ranked team , the reason Chandok is sitting out in HRT is cause Yamamoto has more financial support from his sponsors.Its not the case for rokkeis entering big teams , like Lewis Hamilton , even Petrov at Renault had to pay a lot of money to get a Renault seat even though he fished 2nd in drivers table in Gp2 last season behind Hulkenberg , who also won A1 GP drivers champions last to last season, I even read Petrov's parents loaned out their house for him.

2. New comers to F1 can they do away with their salaries to compensate for such sponsorships, just to continue driving for their respective teams?

Rookies don't get any salaries I think even if they do its bare bones compared to paid drivers, once they make a name for themselves and establish their careers and move onto bigger teams or mid level teams , not unless if you are Lewis Hamilton :P Even Sebastian Vettle in Torro Rosso last season was a rookie in F1 and got promoted to Red Bull cause he won at Monza & showed his real talent and a certain future F1 star.

Alonso FTW :gunsmilie: ... sutil screwed up few gud points 4 force india... but nvr mind...

btw m confused wid something... y MT is having a female a/c... is he a part time cross-dresser :fear:

plz dont ban me :P

No, MT is not a crossdresser, but you my friend sure have some uncontrolled fantasies up ur mind.. Relax!

• 2 weeks later...