HITMAN

harjas

• 3 weeks later...

game looks truly gorgeous. not a Hitman fan, but I might just change my mind. It's like Party Hard in 3D

Yeah this and FF15 are two of the prettiest games with realistic graphics (besides UC4). I have both but I'm actually waiting for Pro to start a proper playthrough.

Total 8 -

6 massive story missions with very high replay value and 2 bonus missions with good replay value.

There are many optional modes if you want more Hitman like -

Online contracts mode where you can try out unique missions created by other Hitman players. Community created content basically.

Escalation - Escalation missions are like story missions with random difficulty modifiers. Missions get harder and harder every time you play them.

And finally you have Elusive targets which are very hard missions released every month. You get only one opportunity to complete these missions, if you fail then you can't try same mission again.

Game is designed around replaying same levels again and again and taking out targets in fun unique way. If you don't like replaying same levels and only interested in story then Hitman is not for you

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=ODS6KmUz46I

The game is actually very short. It doesn't even take more than 5 hours to finish if you are familiar with game mechanics.

However, it does have a good chunk of different approaches and challenges which can keep you busy for long.

Its not for playing just once, the real fun is in completing it again and gain while discovering ways to 'retire' your target.

Maybe it is just me but I completed this game (all 6 episodes) in 6 hours or so. I bought it for 499 and that is the max price you should pay for this (very short) game.

You can complete it under an hour if you rush through main story missions.

Hitman was $19 during PSN holiday sale. Now it's over I think.

• 2 weeks later...

HDR patch due Jan 31st.

” As an example, think of 47 in a dark room looking out a bright window. Without HDR you would not be able make out what’s outside, whereas with HDR you can simultaneously see details inside the room and outside the window. Another extreme example is the sun. Without HDR we could not render the sun brighter than a white piece of paper, so we had to ‘simulate’ the sun being blinding. With HDR we can draw the sun several times brighter, so that it is actually close to being blinding, just like in real life.”

Hitman_HDR.jpg

Archived