HITMAN

harjas

Are the online things fixed now or can you still not unlock content or get a score if you are playing offline? I had hoped they would do that after getting away from SE

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

Are the online things fixed now or can you still not unlock content or get a score if you are playing offline? I had hoped they would do that after getting away from SE

Quoting:

You still need to be online and connected to their servers to unlock stuff like new starting positions, new guns, new gadgets and so on. Basically level / character progression. At least now if you have something unlocked you can use it offline. Would be better to have a proper offline mode though, I agree. Probably too much code to rewrite right now for them.

Also, the elusive targets will be available but will be limited time again. Bummer since I'll miss out again if I don't pick up at launch. HrhyBqK.png

It was, but kind of pointless to bring it back and still make it limited. Also, anyone who decides to pick up later or during a sale will miss it completely. HrhyBqK.png

With lack of time, it was kind of hard to get invested in the first place. Looks like I'll miss it out again. 

2 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

You don't need GOTY upgrade for elusive targets. They will be unavailable only if you have failed previously. If you missed them earlier, you can retry with the base game.

Ooh, nice then. At least somewhat. dvsVwiM.png Time to clear schedule to complete some. 

ONE X PATCH DETAILS ANNOUNCED

Holyshit this looks so good.. :O

Native 4K 30fps mode

1080p 60FPS mode

HDR and enhanced textures and shadows.

Native 4k option compared to 1440p only on Pro plus additional graphics enhancements like 4k textures nd all.. Not just a simple resolution bump.

HITMAN – GOTY Release Notes

The update size will be approximately 4-5GB, depending on platform and will update the game version to 1.13.0.

HITMAN GOTY Edition and the GOTY Upgrade will be available for purchase starting from 12pm UTC on November 7th for PC, Xbox One and PS4 EU. For PS4 players in the US, the GOTY Edition and GOTY Upgrade will be available for purchase at 3pm UTC, or 8am PST.

Archived