FIFA 15

TheDribbler

:fear:

I thought they would be good since they are having a midnight launch as well. Have paid already via net banking.

I hope you get the game on time mate, have had my hands burned before on a couple of occasions dealing with them, never again.

Game4u cancelled all cod orders on sep 7th .No more cod from them .Only prepaid works .

Only for FIFA 15? Or have they refused to do the practice for every game?

yep, actually the person who bought tlou from me had this problem with playing tlou mp from indian psn account, in the end he had to create a us psn account to play tlou mp. I would like to know if thats the case with these fifa 15 imported copies or not ?

yep, actually the person who bought tlou from me had this problem with playing tlou mp from indian psn account, in the end he had to create a us psn account to play tlou mp. I would like to know if thats the case with these fifa 15 imported copies or not ?

There shouldn't be a problem with fifa.

All Copies Are Imported

By imported we mean grey market copies and not official copies

Stevie G so are we gonna be able to use these imported copies on indian psn accounts or not ? I had a problem with imported tlou copy, it didn't allow to play mp from indian psn account.

No issues whatsoever. Issue occurs only if there is DLC as DLC is region locked

Archived