FIFA 15

TheDribbler

Played the demo on pc, graphics are top notch, gameplay is good but will be a lot different in the final game cuz as of now its too easy to dribble past defenders and score, corners n crosses are difficult to pull off successfully so crosser noobs get ready for tough times ;)

I played for a little more than an hour. .. it really wasn't fun .. defending was really hard and dribbling is a lot tougher. .. rebound goals galore. :/

umm u sure it was fifa15 demo :bigyellowgrin: defending is not that hard and dribbling is class but yeah rebound goals will be there a lot more as the gk saves mostly everything n deflects them infront of opponents' players, only worry while defending is getting burnt by the pace monsters but that will be taken care of in the final game.

Lved the demo on PC. Will be buying it. :D

Although, did anyone notice the weirdness of the brightness in the game? Its stupid, must be a bug. So basically play in the sun and you will notice that the brightness and sunlight dips when you are in the centre on the field... as you come down the field (towards lower bottom of you screen) you can clearly see the awesome sunlight. You can even see bright sunlight in as you go towards either end of the field. But in the centre is like the whole game suddenly washes out and reduces brightness. VERY annoying. Dont tell me its a feature.

Did anyone else notice?

^Isn't that happens in real life too? :unsure:

I personally don't like day matches anyway. Night FTW!

webapp launching on 12th right ?

If dates are correct, then yes.

12th, Friday
FUT 15 Web App Release

15th, Monday
EA Sports FIFA companion app Release for FUT 15

17th, Wednesday
First TOTW Release

23th, Tuesday
Official North American FIFA 15 Release (all platforms)

__

I find the camera bit weird. The zoom and height is not like 14. =(

Edit: Shirt pulls are real.

http://www.gfycat.com/WaryFrequentEastsiberianlaika

_

Check this clip. :O

http://a.pomf.se/parbgp.webm

Lved the demo on PC. Will be buying it. :D

Although, did anyone notice the weirdness of the brightness in the game? Its stupid, must be a bug. So basically play in the sun and you will notice that the brightness and sunlight dips when you are in the centre on the field... as you come down the field (towards lower bottom of you screen) you can clearly see the awesome sunlight. You can even see bright sunlight in as you go towards either end of the field. But in the centre is like the whole game suddenly washes out and reduces brightness. VERY annoying. Dont tell me its a feature.

Did anyone else notice?

That's adaptation

Archived