FIFA 15

TheDribbler

I make it a point to play Fifas demo every year atleast.

This year i find improvement of Fifa 15 over Fifa14 in terms of gameplay.

There is more freedom,variety in gameplay amd more space for creative attack.

Passing is smoother and player i.d. is better than previous iterations.

I would say a step ahead of unpatched fifa14 in almost every aspect but by how much?i cannot gauge the improvement as a die hard fifa fan would.

That being said the animations,fluidity,dribbling,shooting and actual gameplay isn't at par with PES.

I would say a step ahead of unpatched fifa14 in almost every aspect but by how much?i cannot gauge the improvement as a die hard fifa fan would.

That being said the animations,fluidity,dribbling,shooting and actual gameplay isn't at par with PES.

Thanks for the input. zsDzpXZ.gif

Played the demo on professional difficulty. I really like how challenging the first touch has become, controlling the ball is really hard, though sometimes way too hard. Graphics on my PS3 look great a step up as always. I loved giving curl on the free kicks & here it works well compared to the previous FIFA games. The game punishes you for taking too many touches on the ball before you try to score which i feel really brings the game closer to realism. Kudos to that.

I do have some serious gripes, first of all on normal pace level, even without using sprint key, the gameplay is on Sprint x 2. I wont lie my heart does race & if this happens to me, then i imagine such a speedy gameplay would be bad for anyone who has a history of heart trouble or maybe still unknown about it & still loves playing the game. The game pace is unrealistic HOPE A PATCH FIXES IT. Defense by human player like me is left in shamble, one error & you are done for, the game expects me to play like a AI opponent though it forgets the human factor. One moment AI defend like champs & sometimes squander up due to the game pace

Archived