FIFA 15

TheDribbler

You get a pack of 24 players (or 2 packs?) when starting FUT.

(and every week you'll get gold pack)

First: quickly finish FUT manager tasks and get the free gold pack.

Second: Make a squad as soon as possible. You don't want to play with random players. It's going to be long run.

Third: after making squad, try to get contract cards. 200 coins buy. List it for 300-350. See the coins grow. If it doesn't sell, keep it. They are required to play anyway.

Best mods besides FUT: Online seasons are good. Pro clubs are good too (but you need to be in proper squad and not just join randoms).

Online co-op seasons is fun if both players sync properly.

Thanks a lot... u didnt answer this part though-

P.S. Was also wondering if I should buy a few fifa points in the start so i can get a bit of an initial boost for my FUT... thoughts?

Waitaminute :O just googled pro clubs and it is 11v11 :O

why do i get a feeling that that woul dbe a lagfest and a messfest :O

Use EASFC coin boosts and play offline/single player seasons till you have a decent squad.

Also, skill games help you learn the controls and get you used to the new game in a fun way.

The dribbling and shooting would be required for sure.

how to acquire the boost? ya will try n do skill games too!

Waitaminute :O just googled pro clubs and it is 11v11 :O

why do i get a feeling that that woul dbe a lagfest and a messfest :O

It is never 11 v 11. 90% of the times it is 4 v 5 or something like that, rest of them being cpu players. And yes, it lags unbearably when the opposition has 8-9 human players, unless you have a fiber optic internet.

Go to EASFC catalogue , based on the level you're at and your EASFC credits , you should be able to purchase 200*15 or 1000*15 type coin boosts , which gets you 200-1200 coins per game you play, about 100k coins approx through this.

These do stack btw.

P.S Don't make a bpl team at start, too costly.Try Turkish league or Ligue 1 IMO.

Honestly, don't waste money on packs,it's fun playing with low rated non rare beasts :P

Also(aman), from the day the game is out , you'll be able to get webapp access and get daily gifts till 29th.

P.S. Was also wondering if I should buy a few fifa points in the start so i can get a bit of an initial boost for my FUT... thoughts?

Forgot the edit. iZjALjs.gif

No! Don't waste your money on virtual points. You can build a decent squad with 3k coins (which you can easily make with starting packs and coin boosts). Just NO!

Waitaminute just googled pro clubs and it is 11v11

why do i get a feeling that that woul dbe a lagfest and a messfest

Yes, pro club is 11v11 (but most of them are 4v5, something). If you join random session, it'll be a lag fest as various users around the world just join and mess around. It's best to make your own pro club with friends/community.

how to acquire the boost? ya will try n do skill games too!

Not sure if F2P profile carries over. Go to Football club -> catalogue -> redeem boosts and other stuff like 99 contracts, season draws/win/extra matches, balls, boosts, celebrations, etc.

Also, before redeeming, ask someone to gift it for you and you do the same. It'll cost 50% of EAS FC coins. rm8qNXa.gif

Edit: ninjas!

bought for pC from mexican origin for 2431 /- :punk:

PC users add me

email

Origin ID. Not E-mail.

when preload starts for PC ?

3 days ago if you use VPN. Launch today.

If you cannot use VPN, then pre-load will start today (3 days before release. 09/26 for your region).

Regarding Pro Clubs mode, India has a fairly large community for it. There are around 10 very active clubs which play almost daily.
IFVPA is an international FIFA virtual pro community which conducts tournaments for individual leagues of all countries as well as tournaments like World cups and Champions League which are inter-countries.
Last Year, in Fifa 14, India became a part of it and we organized an Indian League and made an Indian National team out of the best Indian Pro clubs players.
Sadly due to my shitty Internet connection, I could never play 11 v 11 matches against teams from other countries, but our club was one of the top in India. Though there is some lag here and there but overall it is a pretty nice experience.

You can see the final league standings here http://www.virtualpronetwork.com/apps/ifvpa/stats/table/80/121

Archived