FIFA 15

TheDribbler

Game is amazing, but but something feels totally different after playing demo.

The movement is FIFA 14ish. Not fully glued, but somewhat glued compared to demo. Demo was full-free movement. Weird.

The CPU AI is definitely buffed. Non-stop sliding tackles on top of that. Not a bad thing, just didn't expect.

Shooting is still broken. Long shots still going way way off target even with low power.

Goal-keepers are OP. Blocks 9 out of 10 shots.

Build up play is a must. Pace alone won't work as GK's block the shots easily. Multiple team player near by with lots of passing definitely helps.

Good luck with headers. Even scoring from corners is hard.

The stamina bar is a thing to watch now. Around 60th minute itself, it hits 30%. The players don't super charge with such low stamina.

Last, my Allianz Arena looks fυcking ugly because of the new jersey. Sigh! Going to stick with Westfalenstadion.

Game is amazing, but but something feels totally different after playing demo.

The movement is FIFA 14ish. Not fully glued, but somewhat glued compared to demo. Demo was full-free movement. Weird.

The CPU AI is definitely buffed. Non-stop sliding tackles on top of that. Not a bad thing, just didn't expect.

Shooting is still broken. Long shots still going way way off target even with low power.

Goal-keepers are OP. Blocks 9 out of 10 shots.

Build up play is a must. Pace alone won't work as GK's block the shots easily. Multiple team player near by with lots of passing definitely helps.

Good luck with headers. Even scoring from corners is hard.

The stamina bar is a thing to watch now. Around 60th minute itself, it hits 30%. The players don't super charge with such low stamina.

Last, my Allianz Arena looks fυcking ugly because of the new jersey. Sigh! Going to stick with Westfalenstadion.

Ya the movement and control seems slower or laggier than the demo. The pace of the whole game actually feels a bit slower?

Also why the custon cameras differentiate so minutely between 0-20?

Joe and others playing it soon, pls tell me how the player switching is different from 14,how important a player's strength is , in push and pull situation...

Also, is pace like 13 or 14?

And the park the bus/all out attack, do they really help?

Auto switching is off. So I don't see much difference. The air balls though. Half of the time, player is way out of position. Doesn't magically appear next to opposite player taking the ball, which is good.

Strength seems important so far. Kroos, James and Reus fell down so many times. Müller tripped near box multiple times as well. Yaya Touré is bossing every player. He just touches you and boom! You are down.

Cannot tell much about striker pace. Since most of the strikers I've played are weak and end up on floor when CB tackles. Pace on wings surely doesn't work like 14. You lose stamina and players don't super charge. It's passing game (unless you face bad opponent).

I tried the all out attack. CB end near midfield and some go beyond. Once you lose the ball, it's really easy for opponent to counter attack. Yet to try park the bus (but my guess, even midfield will stick in defensive zone. Very less attacking.)

It's really challenging. Puts an end to run-cross-header.

Have not tested FUT (since it's down). Things can be different there.

Also why the custon cameras differentiate so minutely between 0-20?

Very odd camera positioning. Nothing like 14. :(

Auto switching is off. So I don't see much difference. The air balls though. Half of the time, player is way out of position. Doesn't magically appear next to opposite player taking the ball, which is good.

Strength seems important so far. Kroos, James and Reus fell down so many times. Müller tripped near box multiple times as well. Yaya Touré is bossing every player. He just touches you and boom! You are down.

Cannot tell much about striker pace. Since most of the strikers I've played are weak and end up on floor when CB tackles. Pace on wings surely doesn't work like 14. You lose stamina and players don't super charge. It's passing game (unless you face bad opponent).

I tried the all out attack. CB end near midfield and some go beyond. Once you lose the ball, it's really easy for opponent to counter attack. Yet to try park the bus (but my guess, even midfield will stick in defensive zone. Very less attacking.)

It's really challenging. Puts an end to run-cross-header.

Have not tested FUT (since it's down). Things can be different there.

Very odd camera positioning. Nothing like 14. :(

And what about visual and graphics ? How does ignite engine perform on PC .

Archived