E3 2014 - Fanboy Thread Edition

AtheK

I don't care if I own the only Mirror's Edge copy that was ever sold. That's what separates me from you NPD-Metacritic groupies.

Nahi do biki hai,mere pados mein ek baccha rehta tha usku frisbie tut gayi thi toh usne bhi ek copy li and usko frisbie bana liya :P

Abhi Mirrors Edge 2 aayega.Barish mein jo gadde ho jaenge toh kuch hona chahiye na unhe bharne ke liye toh mirrors edge 2 copies will fulfill that criteria :)

1)ME is new IP. 2)Not a mainstream game. 3)very low budget. Thats like 3 -ves compared to GoW there, compensates for having it released on 3 platforms.

If its GoW game, selling 2 mil is a big fail. Its been there for a decade. and if there is any chance to get copies dug in a hole, that would be this case. Because they expect more copies to sell and make more retail copied.

look at those stupid mario sales. 10 mil per game

1)ME is new IP. 2)Not a mainstream game. 3)very low budget. Thats like 3 -ves compared to GoW there, compensates for having it released on 3 platforms.

If its GoW game, selling 2 mil is a big fail. Its been there for a decade. and if there is any chance to get copies dug in a hole, that would be this case. Because they expect more copies to sell and make more retail copied.

Japani Gudda form mein aa gaya.Ab jutsu pe jutsu dega woh :P Sasuke bahuke gobike aalooke combos incoming :P

I didnt apply any logic there. Its low budget according to the developers.

I dont have the slightest idea how dev cost of games happen. From my guess it would be mostly expended on no. of resources working on project. GoW needs a sh*t lodes of CG artists and thats where all the money goes. Usually even big shot games like FF, MGS have about 30-40 programmers, so the engine/gameplay/ai programming and all that wont really require much money.

Link where the Dev said it's low budget?!?

I don't think you understand how this thread works, which is strange since it was created with you in mind.

How about he just post some random NPD sales figures and Metacritic scores instead?

Link where the Dev said it's low budget?!?

I saw a dev interview vids long ago. A small team aside from Battlefield team worked on this just to create something new. It wasnt really upto the standerds of DICE guys other battlefield games. Its hard to find that now.

Dont tell me im trying to cover things up :P

Lol, now you're feeling threatened by a laugh... there there.

Woh sab chodh pehle yeh bata kinect sirf tere xbone par hi kyum kaam kiya???Hataya kyun usko??

Sam has no DP because his DP got lost in the huge millions of trash copies of Jhund Edge :P

To be honest I really feel for the ps4 owners. Sony has really made a mess of their promis by delivering such a sh*t lineup this year. Apart from a 8 hour unFamous game and a racer wannabe which was delayed to hell and back no other AAA exclusive on the horizon. The order looks lame as hell already and ND is making another UC (yawn).

All hope will slowly vanish. All dreams quashed. Ultimately resulting in

75767.jpg

Aa gaya Zodak wannabe.Phail attempt.No wonder he is lameking :lol:

Lol

Don't sweat it son

Only if you had gone through the page before posting a random lol

You would hv known what is going on & who's avatar I'm directing here

I didn't even know your post landed in-between....but seriously?!? :rofl:

Chill man :lol:

Don't threaten me like this?!?

Your company has already turned horrors on my wallet last Gen :giggle:

TLDR.... I guess the summary is "you lol once, I go berserk". Kthxkeepatit.

The stupidity just keeps flowing out of your butt Ank. Save some of it post e3. You are going to need it after the sh*t show which would be the Sony PC.

Wait for the embarrassing (not to mention canned) demo of in-game snap to Skype during the MS PC.

Archived