E3 2014 - Fanboy Thread Edition

AtheK

Not just sea sickness...i head people travelling long time in sea ...eat light food because they keep throwing up specially when sea gets bit rough.

Very rare, and those guys generally quit and switch to boring office jobs :P

. MS conf was sh*t . Sunset overdrive cinematic trailer was the only thing that looked cool and it just looked a crappy game after that . Seemed like a linear game with levels . Mutants grow in numbers after each level and u have a bigger boss to fight at the end of it ! 15-20 chapters & end of story . Reminds me of frisbee forever on iOS

. MS conf was sh*t . Sunset overdrive cinematic trailer was the only thing that looked cool and it just looked a crappy game after that . Seemed like a linear game with levels . Mutants grow in numbers after each level and u have a bigger boss to fight at the end of it ! 15-20 chapters & end of story . Reminds me of frisbee forever on iOS

:hug:

MS' was better than EA's. Andrew Wilson, that was bad and you should feel bad.

EA does not feel bad, it believes in passing it on to their customers.

Yup, crying so hard right now because I wasted my precious bandwidth, sleep and an office leave for Sony's sh*t show. BC could have watched the Bloodborne trailer and AK demo later today as well. Aur kuch tha bhi nhin poori conference mein.

Damn one day of productivity wasted and dint even get scarecrow :P

So how man exclusive games or upcoming games in general for the Xbone had CGI trailers with no release date or any info of any kind?

^ what hitherto unknown knowledge you gained from that TR2 trailer to form that opinion??

When was the last time hope needed knowledge to make an opinion :P

Lol when is that clone releasing.Imagine uc4 and tr2 holiday 2015.Original ke samne clone :P Shameless Cd Fu for ruining a great game :ack:

Oh god I really hope this happens. I really want UC 4 to release like a week before TR. It would be hilarious.

Everyone at CD -----> :suicide:

^ what hitherto unknown knowledge you gained from that TR2 trailer to form that opinion??

Maybe he played the last Tomb Raider game. Shameless clone is the phrase I would use as well.

Archived