Halo: The Master Chief Collection

WhiteWolf

Stop rolling and update your game dude. Everyone is playing it on regular basis and hardly any conflicts found. Small bugs are everywhere. Developers are not made in heaven. :)

But still never heard anyone having this issue for a week even on xbone. He must have not powered ON the console for that week [emoji23] [emoji23]

Can't read or just a fanboy? :giggle:

If it's the latter, I can't really help you there. You can go stand in the pony line that's outside every Xbox thread. Oh wait, you're already in line.

If it's the former, I didn't say that the game was as broken as Halo MP -- just said that it wasn't as perfect as someone in this thread claimed it to be.

If it's the latter, I can't really help you there. You can go stand in the pony line that's outside every Xbox thread. Oh wait, you're already in line.

If it's the former, I didn't say that the game was as broken as Halo MP -- just said that it wasn't as perfect as someone in this thread claimed it to be.

Nothing is perfect dude..not a single game ever created is perfect.. Every game have some or the other flaws...the point is.. U xshits always overly exaggerate small simple things.. Which should not be done at 1st place...

Nothing is perfect dude..not a single game ever created is perfect.. Every game have some or the other flaws...the point is.. U xshits always overly exaggerate small simple things.. Which should not be done at 1st place...

Go tell that to the people who starting the OT discussion in the thread. :wave:

you sounds like u just played 1 hr of destiny dude. Its way better than any other game in the market currntly. And if you are facing network problem go get a life with a speedy connection fanny.
  • Like 1

On PoS4 maybe. X1 thankfully has way better games than that turd.

Can these bronies which were called upon by Ank to crap in this thread be shown the door?

Way better games that can't render properly.. I can understand.. I know this inferiority complex is killing u [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

you sounds like u just played 1 hr of destiny dude. Its way better than any other game in the market currntly. And if you are facing network problem go get a life with a speedy connection fanny.

The lack of comprehension skills isn't even a surprise. :rofl:

On PoS4 maybe. X1 thankfully has way better games than that turd.

Can these bronies which were called upon by Ank to crap in this thread be shown the door?

:lol::lol::lol:

i guess i own a different xbox playing different games since past 10months, sadly never came across what lameking mentioned or maybe in his illusionary Lameworld they are "better games".