Halo: The Master Chief Collection

WhiteWolf

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, I have only played Halo 1 and 2, never got to play Halo 3 because it was not on PC so just a quick question. Does this  game include Halo 3? Can I play Halo 3 as a separate game? I just want to finish the trilogy (even though I forgot everything about Halo lol, was just a kid when I played those games). Halo 3 is the only game I care about in all of this, I don't even know what Reach is! so, can anyone just confirm?

5 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Hey guys, I have only played Halo 1 and 2, never got to play Halo 3 because it was not on PC so just a quick question. Does this  game include Halo 3? Can I play Halo 3 as a separate game? I just want to finish the trilogy (even though I forgot everything about Halo lol, was just a kid when I played those games). Halo 3 is the only game I care about in all of this, I don't even know what Reach is! so, can anyone just confirm?

Yes, the collection does include 3 as well, it just hasn't released yet.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Thanks snake! This game hasn't released yet you mean? !

Even though its a collection, they are releasing them one at a time. So far they have done Halo 1 and Halo 2 (and maybe Halo Reach, I havent kept track). They will put out Halo 3 next I think. Which should be in 2-3 months maybe? 

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 2:54 PM, Snake said:

Freakin finally.... never got to play this game

Dual wielding random Covenant and human weapons never gets old. This is my favorite of the bunch despite that unpopular twist halfway through the game.

The announcement trailer was just pure hype back then.

Even though its a collection, they are releasing them one at a time. So far they have done Halo 1 and Halo 2 (and maybe Halo Reach, I havent kept track). They will put out Halo 3 next I think. Which should be in 2-3 months maybe? 
Thanks that's informative. But what the *bleep* is this retarted move! If they want to release it separately they would've either waited or release it as a standalone game for cheap.

Anyway. Will keep an eye on still.

37 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

Yes,  Reach, H1 and 2 are out.

4 hours ago, dante77 said:

But Steam says collection is required to play Halo 3.

It’s a little misleading, as on the Steam page, it’s marked as a DLC. Next to the “DLC” option, it says ‘This content requires the base game Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam in order to play’ when it in-fact doesn’t. It only needs the launcher, which is included anyway with your download.

If you buy one of the games, MCC will be in your Steam library, you'll just only be able to play the games you bought.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2020 at 12:43 PM, santanu18 said:

Maybe later or Limited Run games can do it, but as of now I haven't heard anything about it

Now as most (if not all) Xbox games would launch on the PC and Xbox is not exclusive anymore, MS should atleast make some efforts and launch the game(s) physically on PC as well, specially for markets such as India and the subcontinent. It's funny when game get physical releases in the EU region, but not in India.

Why doesn't reach have in-game subtitles during gameplay, there is lot of chatter in-game and most of it is via radio comms which is not audible at all. What also doesn't help is the incredible BGM playing in the background. 

• 3 weeks later...