Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWolf

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

10 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

I cannot believe they release this game broken. Again. :lol

I mean I guess I can believe considering the original MCC it but really this is inexcusable. They had months of testing and this is like an absolute dogshit port when it comes to PC games. Like they put in the absolute bare minimum effort. 

I think its your PC thats broken. 

5 hours ago, dangalphthegrey said:

I think its your PC thats broken. 

Unless they released a completely different port for everyone which includes better graphic settings, working FOV, support for higher refresh rates I dont think its my PC. Its just an absolute bare minimum dogshit PC port. The kind you used to see in the old PS2 era. 

And that is aside from general issues that most people are having like Audio and matchmaking. 

13 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Unless they released a completely different port for everyone which includes better graphic settings, working FOV, support for higher refresh rates I dont think its my PC. Its just an absolute bare minimum dogshit PC port. The kind you used to see in the old PS2 era. 

And that is aside from general issues that most people are having like Audio and matchmaking. 

Nice, keep beta testing it for a while then. Let us know when it works, will jump in then :D

The reviews says different otherwise. People are happy with the performance and game.

Matchmaking is fast, getting matches in no time. I'd have tried myself but my hands are full with RDR2, Genesis and SWJFO

On 12/6/2019 at 11:16 PM, dangalphthegrey said:

Nice, keep beta testing it for a while then. Let us know when it works, will jump in then :D

Already uninstalled lol. 

I will come back to it once they fix it. Its absolute barebones right now.