Scalebound

WhiteWolf

Looks like MS didn't like some things and asked Kamiya to change it which made Kamiya really mad

or

Kamiya was acting like Kojima and constantly changing design of the game and asking for more funding and MS said No to him .

Or maybe something like this is the reason > http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1332312

They haven't revealed a single gameplay trailer for crackdown, so I would take the 2017 with a grain of salt. Halo wars isn't really that mainstream tbh. How many people actually prefer the strategy halo game to the actual fps ?

Sea of thieves and cuphead look really cool though.

Forza 7 should be good but I doubt people will be as excited for it given that forza horizon just released in 2016 , and forza 7 will be pretty much a similar racing game.

I would gladly take Halo Wars 2 over another 343i shitshow fps, HW1 was actually pretty fun. Creative Assembly knows their stuff.

Or maybe something like this is the reason > http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1332312

From Gaf -

Not every partnership end sour, there are success stories like Playground Games, Moon studio and Iron Galaxy, MS help put them in the map.

sh*t happens I guess.

Play Ground studios is a 3rd party studio and their relationship is very good with MS. Same goes for Iron Galaxy, Moon studios, MDHR studios nd all.

Most exclusives are made by 3rd party developers for MS. First 3 Gears games were made by Epic and it made Epic over $Billion.

State of Decay games are also developed by 3rd party studio and they renewed their contract with MS coz of all the great support they got for sequel

I would gladly take Halo Wars 2 over another 343i shitshow fps, HW1 was actually pretty fun. Creative Assembly knows their stuff.

Fair enough. But still scalebound was something different from their usual IPs. Surprising to see them push the kill switch. I think they owe it (morally)to the loyalists to give a proper explanation.

Fair enough. But still scalebound was something different from their usual IPs. Surprising to see them push the kill switch. I think they owe it (morally)to the loyalists to give a proper explanation.

What explanation do you expect from a sour deal? Savior Phil Spencer already said on twitter the cancellation is better for Xbots and look forward to 2017 lineup, and that's that. Only thing you can be sure of is PG and Kamiya will never ever want to work with MS again, that dude is hardcore grudge master.

What explanation do you expect from a sour deal? Savior Phil Spencer already said on twitter the cancellation is better for Xbots and look forward to 2017 lineup, and that's that. Only thing you can be sure of is PG and Kamiya will never ever want to work with MS again, that dude is hardcore grudge master.

True. The poor guy is on leave for mental stress at the moment, though it could not necessarily be due to this deal.

Pretty sure other japanese devs will be wary of working with MS in future.

:lol:

Who the f**k are these twitter guys and who cares about their opinions? Ambitious game projects get cancelled in development all the time. Most people don't realize the enormous costs associated with developing these huge titles.

Case in point: Half Life 3 - it's been dead in the water for years. Time to move on. leave the grovelling to neof**s.

Taali ek haath se nahi bajti bhaiyon..Adam bolton koi source diya information ka?

These twitter guys never post any source and always blame big corporations and defend developers.. What if developers are at fault and failed to meet their milestones? Game was in development since 2011 if iam not wrong?

Archived