Rainbow Six Siege

LeonardoInventions

T8F44NP.jpg

Title: Rainbow Six Siege

Developer: Ubisoft

Platforms: PS4, Xbox One, PC

Release: 2015

Genre: FPS

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege is the upcoming installment of the acclaimed first-person shooter franchise developed by the renowned Ubisoft Montreal studio for the new generation of consoles and PC.

Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow Six Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience. The multiplayer gameplay of Rainbow Six Siege sets a new bar for intense firefights and expert strategy in the rich legacy of past Rainbow Six games.

Counter Terrorist Units
Assume the roles of global counter terrorist operatives, specializing in close-quarters combat, demolition and brutally precise execution of coordinated assaults.

The Siege Gameplay
Breach enemy strongholds with new tactical measures or fortify your own with defensive resources in both sides of sieges, a brand-new mode of assault combat for the Rainbow Six series.

Procedural Destruction
Change the landscape of your assault with an unprecedented level of environmental destruction. Walls can be shattered, and floors and ceilings can be breached. Mastering the element of destruction is the key to victory.

rainbow6siege_ss1_147508.jpg

rainbow6siege_ss2_147510.jpg

rainbow6siege_ss3_147512.jpg

rainbow6siege_ss4_147514.jpg

rainbow6siege_ss5_147516.jpg

http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/

Edited by LeonardoInventions

Ugh that "banter" between the players. Where is the mute all button.

Other than that, seems ok. I was hoping we would see SP/Co op since thats what I want out of the game. The versus is kinda pointless to me.

IGN Hands-on

The destruction isn’t just a gimmick. I soon realized that blowing holes in walls was not only good as an offensive punch, but also as a defensive barrier. We played the same house level shown in the demo where we had to either save or hold the hostage. You can make your own tactics without having to rely on the pre-determined layout of the level.

Want to create a half-wall to hide behind before the attackers bust in? You can do that! Want to drop a grenade through the floor on some unsuspecting victims below? Just make your own hole! While playing defense against the invading team, one of the tactics I employed was punching a hole in the second-floor bathroom wall so I could monitor the front door while still feeling somewhat safe from a direct attack.

Unless they had precision aiming to get through the opening I had made, I had an advantage. The walls will offer some protection from incoming bullets before they completely crumble, so I made my own semi-resilient vantage point where I could rain bullets down on incoming attackers from my lofty perch.

On our subsequent playthrough, we sent our wheeled drones out to scout the house before entering. It reminded me a lot of the planning phase of previous Rainbow Six PC games, but done in real-time with high-tech gadgetry; it was a nice nod to the original but at the same time it was something new that kept you in the game world.

I do want to be clear that the demo shown during the Ubisoft conference did have an extra sheen of polish on it, many parts appeared to be scripted and the pre-alpha PC build we played wasn’t quite up to the level shown at the press conference, but it was close, and I left our hands-on session only wanting to play more. I was really impressed at this stage of development.

And the PCGamer hands on

The introductory phase of each round is a fascinating piece of design. During this one-minute period, each member of the Raven Shield team controls their own remote drone that crawls speedily across the ground. They use these to roam the interior of the house, primarily to locate the hostage, and then to identify where the Rogue Spear team has allocated their defenses—deployable barricades and deployable wall reinforcements, protective half-walls that can be stuck to the ground, barbed wire, and other traps.

Siege is absolutely a different style of FPS; if CS:GO is 30 percent strategy and 70 percent execution (positioning counts but most rounds come down to marksmanship and reaction), Siege feels more like it’s 70 percent strategy and 30 percent execution, but that proportion feels in the spirit of the Rainbow series.

Clear communication for both sides was key in this introductory minute. If the defenses are placed without a purpose, they’ll leave easy gaps for the Rainbows to explode or shoot open walls. If the attacking team’s scouts didn’t spread out, they might not have a full picture of the defenders’ strategy

The compact space and time (three minutes, excluding the setup phase) made Siege feel wonderfully concentrated. Placing your barricades and traps as a defender takes deliberate thinking, but good planning can be undone by a well-timed, multi-point entry by the attackers. So far Siege’s asymmetry seems thoughtfully designed, too, with the Rogue Spear side, for instance, lacking long range weapons that would encourage them to engage the Rainbows anywhere other than indoors.

Ugh that "banter" between the players. Where is the mute all button.

Other than that, seems ok. I was hoping we would see SP/Co op since thats what I want out of the game. The versus is kinda pointless to me.

That sh*t is always weird. Nobody ever talks like that.

Why you guys not impressed with the mp. It looked amazing, like a high level next gen Cs_mansion match lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by Shadoken

E3 2014: Game of Show - Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

Game of the show for me after FC4.I really don't get the hate Ubisoft gets here,there line-up are far more diverse than any other puiblisher.

RPG - South Park
JRPG - Child of light
2D - Valiant Heart
Third Person - Watch_Dogs/Assassin's Creed Unity
FPS - FarCry4
MMO - The Division
Racing - The Crew
Casual - Just Dance/Shape up

and now looks like Rainbow Six Siege will go against COD and BF.
Edited by joken732a
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys are too overconfident with respect to games

Just a small demo & you already know where it stands

Never demoralise developers to try new & different things

This is nice rejuvenation of an old & unique experience

Let it reach a stage to pass judgments

i am just saying ki till now it looks like this to me

OT

watsapp group se tho nahi hataya na ? my phone will come back from repair on saturday :fear: