The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

NitroNeo

Nope because GTA4 has Oscar worthy story.

From ign review of gta 4

A "10" is not a score we give out very often. In fact, the last time we gave a 10 to a console game was Soul Calibur in 1999. A 10 doesn't mean a game is perfect -- it means a game is pushing boundaries, expanding a genre, and doing many things to a level so far above and beyond its competitors that they overshadows any flaws. Certainly, GTA IV has some issues, the most noticeable being the occasional flaw in the cover system, but thereare many more pieces of GTA IV that are better than anything I've seen from a game in the past decade. We don't give 10s often -- just to games that merit the score."

Wonder how many 10s has it given out since then?

It shows how lineant critics have gotten since the ps360 era.

Edited by mohit9206

GTA 4 was overrated and boring when compared to VC and GTAV.

Link between Worlds is one of the very few games where I had to stop playing because 3DS ran out of battery. And same thing happened again with BotW and WiiU gamepad. Last time that pad ran out of battery while playing was during Bayo 2.

What GTA4?

C56OAKvXQAAVU49.jpg

Only Rockstar and Nintendo are capable of getting such crazy metacritic scores. I wonder if Rockstar can create same magic again without Leslie Benzies in RDR 2.

Edited by WhiteWolf

15 hours in, still no dungeon but man, the joy of discovery is unlike any other open world game (except RDR maybe). Every place you visit has something new and interesting stuff. And the Hyrule castle is always in sight no matter where you are, reminding you where the final boss is. That feeling is something else.

Also..

https://twitter.com/aevanko/status/837667468139122688/video/1

:rofl:

• Like 2

15 hours in, still no dungeon but man, the joy of discovery is unlike any other open world game (except RDR maybe). Every place you visit has something new and interesting stuff. And the Hyrule castle is always in sight no matter where you are, reminding you where the final boss is. That feeling is something else.

Also..

https://twitter.com/aevanko/status/837667468139122688/video/1

:rofl:

You have stopped playing ZD?

You have stopped playing ZD?

Only played tutorial mission so technically I didn't start playing properly at all. 20 hours in Zelda, about 20% shrines done, 25% of map unlocked and just reached first dungeon so yet to see any boss fight (which there are plenty). This could very well go on for 100 hours.

guys what is so special in this game ?

like 98 on metacritic and the lowest review score is 90

means does it have great story or great gameplay , whats the charm in this series ? i have never played any zelda game .

just watched some gameplay footage i find it kinda childish type . and creatures or what they are called some bobakin looks very kiddish to me , why are people so hyped up about this game ?

guys what is so special in this game ?

like 98 on metacritic and the lowest review score is 90

means does it have great story or great gameplay , whats the charm in this series ? i have never played any zelda game .

just watched some gameplay footage i find it kinda childish type . and creatures or what they are called some bobakin looks very kiddish to me , why are people so hyped up about this game ?

Zelda games are beautiful. I played Ocarina of time on the 3ds and it is one of my all time favourites since then.

The music, the environment, the puzzles, the gameplay- everything is so addictive and beautiful in zelda games.

There is only one game that has ever scored a 99 on Metacritic, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, though that score is based on just 22 reviews, not 63 like Breath of the Wild.

63 reviews ke baad bhi 98.....yeh toh actually the most highly rated game in the whole universe hai......B)

Only played tutorial mission so technically I didn't start playing properly at all. 20 hours in Zelda, about 20% shrines done, 25% of map unlocked and just reached first dungeon so yet to see any boss fight (which there are plenty). This could very well go on for 100 hours.

@cc, 20 hrs and not even 1 boss fight...boring hai yeh baat lekin...I love boss fights....

Thinking of buying a wii u, beating this game and then returning it back lol.

Tu toh Yumerica mein hai...switch le le....ek nintendo console hona chahiya life mein bro...sometimes you would love to go back to play mario and all ...its is very nostalgic feeling at times and a different kind of joy which not even Sony or Microsoft can give all the time....

• Like 1

Tu toh Yumerica mein hai...switch le le....ek nintendo console hona chahiya life mein bro...sometimes you would love to go back to play mario and all ...its is very nostalgic feeling at times and a different kind of joy which not even Sony or Microsoft can give all the time....

Switch seems too costly for what it offers. That's why I was looking for Wii U because only this game interests me. I rather wait though. There are enough games on PS4 Pro to keep me busy. I will definitely buy Switch some time, just not now.