The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

NitroNeo

bokoblin and moblin parts are something you should experiment with as they are common enemies, I did not play for over 45 days and dont remember much about potions and cooking. 

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Any good potion brewing tips?

I find that using different parts from the same monster creates better elixirs. Using 2 critters and the rest monster parts makes for stronger potions. For example, 2 hightail lizards and 3 Keese parts (make sure to include at least one eyeball) makes a strong potion. Using rarer monster parts like eyeball or guts or lizard tails makes for strong potions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gautam said:

The crazy sh*t you can do in this game. People are still discovering new cool stuff

Damn this video :rofl: The stasis stuff is crazy. Especially when he freezes enemy weapons :rofl:

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I don't have ancient parts to upgrade my stasis. Unable to find the seller. Also can't kill big Guardians because I get rekt easily. Sigh.

2 hours ago, Gautam said:

I've taken down a few guardians with guardian arrows. It's a one hit kill. But the arrows are extremely rare. Have had only 4 for a while now

It's actually very easy to kill the big guardians. You have to keep your shield ready (metallic shields work well) and parry the beam at exactly the right moment. The beam reflects back at the guardian and depletes a lot of its health. Do this 3 times and the guardian is toast.

It's hard to find the exact moment at which to parry. I find that you have to parry when the air around the guardian glows white just an instant before it fires the beam.

I used Stasis rune on moving guardians to hold them at a place. Do a charged attack to chop off one of its limb and do damage when it is stunned. Use non favorite weapons to inflict damage thereby making space for new weapons.

6 hours ago, waveking said:

Lol its actually pretty accurate from my experience. The pro controller is a beast in the battery department. around 80 hours on a full charge I believe. 

Edit : Its actually 40 hours :P Still pretty awersome. 

Dude, any idea if say my wii u controller that wii u gamepad stops working will i still be able to use wii u to play all my games with the pro controller? ofcourse you need wii motion plus for wii games but wii u games ka idea nahi mujhe...