The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

NitroNeo

Damn, bad holiday timing for me. Would be able to play only after Holi ;(

dude...you will be playing on switch right....chal sahi hai...what abvt your wii u? bech diya kya?

Its not that great compared to other Zelda games but on its own its damn good.

From what I've played I'd say BotW > OoT > TP > WW > SS

Okay.

abhi take toh wind waker bhi khatam nahi kar paya hu....sala ek baat hai yaar....Nintendo ka har game longevity bohat hai bc....matlab asa nahi ki jaldi jaldi bana ke market mein release kar diya.....hum sala almost 20 hrs khela hai zelda wind waker and all the time i was think ab shayad hum close hai to final boss but immediately ek whole new quest reveals and you are on the way to do it.....mana parega yaar....

Edited by playstation

dude...you will be playing on switch right....chal sahi hai...what abvt your wii u? bech diya kya?

Okay.

abhi take toh wind waker bhi khatam nahi kar paya hu....sala ek baat hai yaar....Nintendo ka har game longevity bohat hai bc....matlab asa nahi ki jaldi jaldi bana ke market mein release kar diya.....hum sala almost 20 hrs khela hai zelda wind waker and all the time i was think ab shayad hum close hai to final boss but immediately ek whole new quest reveals and you are on the way to do it.....mana parega yaar....

Same case is with games like Witcher , Skyrim nd all...These games are never ending games :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

main console games ko dimaag mein rakh kebaat kar reha hu....like compare nintendo games in general with other console games...almost all Nintendo games have tremendous longevity .

Witcher 3 and Skyrim bhi toh consoles par hai lol

I have been watching so many videos of this game that it made my dust off my copy of ALBW and start playing it for the second time :D So much fun!

Intend to get this and Switch soon as possible

Witcher 3 and Skyrim bhi toh consoles par hai lol

Arey pagla...kaunsa kaksa tak pada hai bhai tu?... saale main general console exclusive games ka average mein bol reha hu....tu koi bhi 4-5 exclusive game ko hi compare kar le across all 3....Nintendo games ka 1 game will take more time to finish than 2-3 games in same genre of the other console....

You should play ALBW then. After completing 4 main dungeons and getting the master sword the game told me I was ready to face Ganon (which I thought was the end), only to open up new world and 8 new dungeons :lol:

:rofl:...

Mohit and Mohit only

Waveking is buying Switch for Zelda. Lot of people are getting it for Switch here I think?

Nope, I'll be playing on wiiu. No plans to get switch as of now. Mario aayega tab dekhenge.

Okay...Zodak bola tu switch le reha hai and all....chali sahi hai aram se baad mein le liya..

Few Questions:-

Are there any other interesting games coming

Is this device totally back wards compatible....meaning can i play all the games of nintendo available digitally

Whats the indian scene like..launching or we have to buy without warranty only (import/grey)

• There might be a couple usual suspects like Mario in the future, 3rd party wise pretty weak on the Western AAA front but good collection of titles from Japanese devs
  • Only ROM's released by NINTENDO officially, not all games
  • Everything is in the grey, NINTENDO does not know about India

It is not backward compatible with WiiU or 3DS but Gamecube Virtual Console is expected. No official news yet.

Some WiiU games are being remade like MarioKart and Splatoon, maybe they will do it for others.

But WiiU games will make it won't they?!

digitally or something?!

NINTENDO releases a couple of ROM's (of old games from all generations) per month if I am not misinformed. There will be a couple of flagship NINTENDO titles like CarbonCore that will be ported over but apart from that not much.

I am thinking of buying switch

Constant pressures of life have reduced my gaming to absolutely 0/Sannatta

Thinking of giving a mobile gaming device a try

so that i can play anywhere I want

This seems perfect with a killer app like Zelda on day 1

Few Questions:-

Are there any other interesting games coming

Is this device totally back wards compatible....meaning can i play all the games of nintendo available digitally

Whats the indian scene like..launching or we have to buy without warranty only (import/grey)

No BC with Switch but old NES and SNES games will show up for Switch owners every month if you are premium member.

With Switch you will get your Mario and Zelda with some PC indie games. Don't expect any big AAA games from EA or Rockstar nd all on it.

And No warranty here for Nintendo products.

Arey pagla...kaunsa kaksa tak pada hai bhai tu?... saale main general console exclusive games ka average mein bol reha hu....tu koi bhi 4-5 exclusive game ko hi compare kar le across all 3....Nintendo games ka 1 game will take more time to finish than 2-3 games in same genre of the other console....

Tuney exclusive games ki baat kahan ki apney post mein...Exclusive word kahan use kiya...lol :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

It is not backward compatible with WiiU or 3DS but Gamecube Virtual Console is expected. No official news yet.

Some WiiU games are being remade like MarioKart and Splatoon, maybe they will do it for others.

Its not? For some reason I just assumed with was BC with the WiiU. Digital anyway.

You should play ALBW then. After completing 4 main dungeons and getting the master sword the game told me I was ready to face Ganon (which I thought was the end), only to open up new world and 8 new dungeons :lol:

just now restored full power to the sword in wind waker...and same thing happen...8 new shards i have to find now...yeh khatam hone ka naam hi nahi le reha hai yaar...mera time bhi nahi ho reha hai to play games..hum soch reha hai to finish atleast 25-40 % of my backlog before buying ps4 aur yeha ek hi game mein atak gaya hu...not saying not enjoying it but that feeling of kinda bit too much is coming....