The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

NitroNeo

Nintendo will not like this lol

Zodak...mat try karna sach bata reha hu...yeh Emulator wala games bc bohat risk hai specially new ones till the bugs are not fixed..yeh glitch woh g bugs....irritating hai ...Zelda wind waker maine emulator mein phela khela tha...after 10-12 hours bc asa glitch mein phasa....ki ek switch kam hi nahi kar reha tha and so a platform was not moving...pura mehnat bekar...

Edited by playstation

Zodak...mat try karna sach bata reha hu...yeh Emulator wala games bc bohat risk hai specially new ones till the bugs are not fixed..yeh glitch woh g bugs....irritating hai ...Zelda wind waker maine emulator mein phela khela tha...after 10-12 hours bc asa glitch mein phasa....ki ek switch kam hi nahi kar reha tha and so a platform was not moving...pura mehnat bekar...

ek dum sahi bola dada.Moreover,the real experience of playing on the console is better any day!

Main Aise nahi khelta game. Khelunga toh proper hardware par warna nahi.

Thats alright. Because it might be a few months or a year before you can safely go and buy a switch that doesn't have some weird issues.

received a switch with an issue? or you referring to the shortage of the hardware? All the colleagues of mine who bought a switch are not having any tech issues or dead pixels

Edited by Keano

I really want to get one but am scared. I feel like it would be an impulse buy just for this game.

Also isnt the left joycon not working a widespread issue? I think i will wait a few months. This Emulator might have Zelda running at 4K by then lol.

Edit : Speaking of colleagues. I was kinda sh*t talking the switch with some of my colleagues , talking about launch issues and how it would be best to avoid launch consoles. Then one of them pulled out his switch. Awkward moment lmao :lol:

Edited by Shadoken

First low review of Zelda is out and this will definitely shake up metacritic :P

http://m.gadgets.ndtv.com/games/reviews/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-review-1668770

Rishi getting lot of hate for this review on N4g and pretty sure he will get even more hate once it's on YT.

Don't know but Zelda BotW doesn't look like a 10/10 game to me. I saw some Dungeon footage and graphics look real bad and frame rate constantly goes below 20.

Game with such fluctuating frame rate doesn't deserve 10/10. Critics are very quick to point out technical problems in other games and deduct points if game suffers from technical issues. But here they are giving Zelda a pass imo .

I dont think it is about the money, but rather about control. There is very little money to be earned by monetising on Youtube, compared to what they earn by selling their consoles an games.They want to control what is posted about their media online. When you sign up for that partnership programme, your videos have to approved by Nintendo first.

But Angry Joe can still post a review of the game, as long as he doesn't post footage of the game and even if he does I think the fair use clause will be enough to protect him.

This isn't island mentality. Island mentality is when they refuse to acknowledge other markets. The only reason they are in US and (western) Europe is because there is a lot of money there, but even today most of their decisions are Japan centric. Sony and Microsoft are in almost every market in the world, but Nintendo only sell in about 20 countries.

I dont think it is about the money, but rather about control. There is very little money to be earned by monetising on Youtube, compared to what they earn by selling their consoles an games.They want to control what is posted about their media online. When you sign up for that partnership programme, your videos have to approved by Nintendo first.

But Angry Joe can still post a review of the game, as long as he doesn't post footage of the game and even if he does I think the fair use clause will be enough to protect him.

This isn't island mentality. Island mentality is when they refuse to acknowledge other markets. The only reason they are in US and (western) Europe is because there is a lot of money there, but even today most of their decisions are Japan centric. Sony and Microsoft are in almost every market in the world, but Nintendo only sell in about 20 countries.

There are few bugs and technical issues which he can't show if there's no game footage.

Doesnt Xenoblade run pretty nicely despite being open world?

I think I would genuinely expect this to be nicely playable within a few months, probably sooner. Especially considering these guys are actually getting paid (pretty handsomely too) to work on the Emulator ATM.

Edited by Aftrunner