The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

NitroNeo

• 2 weeks later...

Which is the hardest divine beast? I ve finished birdie and elephant and felt that they were relatively simple. Nothing like OoT's water temple ?

Not getting enough time to play :( Only 65 hours or so done

Edited by l33tmaniac

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Which is the hardest divine beast? I ve finished birdie and elephant and felt that they were relatively simple. Nothing like OoT's water temple ?

Not getting enough time to play :( Only 65 hours or so done

Camel Divine beast is hardest but most awesome. Hardest in sense of puzzles. Boss battles in all Divine beasts are not tough at all. Lynel fights are the toughest.

2 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Camel Divine beast is hardest but most awesome. Hardest in sense of puzzles. Boss battles in all Divine beasts are not tough at all. Lynel fights are the toughest.

Thanks man :) Lynel fights being difficult - so damn true. As far as boss fights are concerned, spamming elemental arrows with a good bow. Done in few mins. Not memorable at all :/

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Ok I’ve just started playing this and I love it but the game offers very little explanation about stuff... like what are the numbers next to clothes and armies represent?? I’m so confused. How do you level up? Is it just by wearing and using better things ? 

6 hours ago, hussain said:

Ok I’ve just started playing this and I love it but the game offers very little explanation about stuff... like what are the numbers next to clothes and armies represent?? I’m so confused. How do you level up? Is it just by wearing and using better things ? 

Numbers are the defence /attack points

There is no leveling up as such, you need to collect spirit orbs and use them to increase hearts and stamina. Rest def/attack level up happens via armour upgrades. 

Dont worry game will teach you slowly. Also may want to refer to guides if stuck.