Personal Training / Fitness Counseling thread

HundredProofSam

41 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

?Thanks dude. still working on it

It's never enough right?

I was in a similar shape as you but maybe like 5kgs under, before Covid. Now the gains are still there but there is a layer of fat because couldn't really keep it up at home.

2 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

It's never enough right?

I was in a similar shape as you but maybe like 5kgs under, before Covid. Now the gains are still there but there is a layer of fat because couldn't really keep it up at home.

Yeah :lol:

My current goal is to add ~2kg extra muscle

with little bit less fat than now

Whats yur body weight now?

I was dirty bulk back in July around 90Kgs

Now i am 76-77Kgs

i am currently maintaining this for past 2 months

36 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

Yeah :lol:

My current goal is to add ~2kg extra muscle

with little bit less fat than now

Whats yur body weight now?

I was dirty bulk back in July around 90Kgs

Now i am 76-77Kgs

i am currently maintaining this for past 2 months

72kg.

But now I have gained fat around my belly, love handles and biceps.

Can't really get the grip on it by working out at home. Although I have reduced down my intake for now.

On 1/29/2022 at 7:52 PM, KunjanPSD said:

72kg.

But now I have gained fat around my belly, love handles and biceps.

Can't really get the grip on it by working out at home. Although I have reduced down my intake for now.

17 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

I'm 71-74 kg, keeps changing every 4-5 days.

Eat a lot, around 2000 calories in breakfast I do, rest is not fixed and that don't calculate.

Whats Ur height?

i am around 5 10"

3 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

Whats Ur height?

i am around 5 10"

5'11 even.

Nowadays I am losing weight like crazy.

Have been a skinny person historically, hard gainer, easy loser. Without gym, my appetite doesn't hold up. Hardly taking in 1500 cals/day now.

Took me close to 5 years to put that much muscle. Hard to see the dip.

Don't know how to post a video.

Have started doing front squats now instead of back, like them more.

Although leg days never get to my quads,only glutes get sore.

Just form check, also current best (47.5 kg) when going full range,knees over toes feels natural to me.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CZPuxb4pcUw/?utm_medium=copy_link

Edited by GunnerY2J

23 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Was 62-63 when started.

Man, That was way too low

I drop from 90 to 77 kg

people are like "wtf happened to you" seeing my face

i don't like Losing facial fat it makes my head look small

23 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

5'11 even.

Nowadays I am losing weight like crazy.

Have been a skinny person historically, hard gainer, easy loser. Without gym, my appetite doesn't hold up. Hardly taking in 1500 cals/day now.

Took me close to 5 years to put that much muscle. Hard to see the dip.

I'am quite opposite i bulk easily.

I don't track my calories intake:lol:.

I just check how my body responds.

I don't even know whats my body fat percentage is now

Yeah skinny guys have trouble adding muscles

1500 is way to low man

• Sad 1

I Saw you guys talking fitness .

Just Want to share my situation here

Since covid hit the world i barely move my body. These two years was worst in terms of fitness.

However i didnt put on wieght ,but things are much shittier than just the weight issue.btw weight was never an issue. I can always easily gain or lose it.

But I started having problems in my lower back since last year. And i know the reason, for complete two years i have only two postures,either i was lay on the bed or sat on it .

my dad sarted saying stuff now  "when i was at your age ,i was like a machine,i could keep going all day long,there is no word like stress i knew about"  blah blah 

i want to change things,i dont want to face these old age problems at this stage of my life,im f@#king young.

but these recent years makes me too lazy .i keep scheduling thing for tommorow. 

i think i should start with the most difficult part,waking up early.and i hope it would make the whole process easy.

I just need a little push guys ,if someone has any advice or anything to say. Pls Go for it.

18 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

Since covid hit the world i barely move my body. These two years was worst in terms of fitness.

However i didnt put on wieght ,but things are much shittier than just the weight issue.btw weight was never an issue. I can always easily gain or lose it.

But I started having problems in my lower back since last year. And i know the reason, for complete two years i have only two postures,either i was lay on the bed or sat on it .

my dad sarted saying stuff now  "when i was at your age ,i was like a machine,i could keep going all day long,there is no word like stress i knew about"  blah blah 

i want to change things,i dont want to face these old age problems at this stage of my life,im f@#king young.

i think i should start with the most difficult part,waking up early.and i hope it would make the whole process easy.

I just need a little push guys ,if someone has any advice or anything to say. Pls Go for it.

Just one question:

• Do you work from home?

50 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

I had low back pain for 1.5 years because of an injury.

Cycling, ground/mat exercises are good for it.

And do squats/lunges everyday.

On 2/1/2022 at 2:56 PM, FXGalvatron said:

How come? Calorie deficit diet? I am 90 myself and looking to shed a lot of weight.

Yeah calorie deficit diet

I reduced my rice intake only .

I easily gain/lose weight by increasing/decreasing rice intake

• Thanks 1