Goal is lean Bulk

Monday - Legs - Heavy(4-8 reps) - slight Calorie surplus

Tuesday - PUSH - Heavy (4-8 reps) - slight Calorie surplus

wed -PULL - Heavy (4-8 reps) - slight Calorie surplus

THUR- Legs - High reps(12-15 reps) - slight Calorie Deficit

Fri- push- High reps(12-15 reps) - slight Calorie Deficit

Sat- Pull- High reps(12-15 reps) - slight Calorie Deficit

On 2/9/2022 at 11:58 PM, Aercy said:

After 2 years of WFH and eating junk and cola, I am fatbulously overweight. 5ft 10inch, weighing 110 kgs :wallbash:

I eat less but still seems to not lose weight. I think my metabolism has gone kapoot.

Can any of you suggest a less harmful diet (Is Keto or Egg Diet any good)? I can do intermittent. And also suggest home exercises. I bought weights. kettle bells, pullup bar, and boxing bag for this.  I want to lose 30 kgs in 6 months.

Bro,First of all stop making these strict time barriers for yourself. Just try to adopt healthy lifestyle and keep yourself on it.make monthly or weekly cheat days,which ever suits your situations.do your exersize .

All of the above things are common and mandatory.

But if you want to lose weight significantly in short time.you can follow my this advice,i used to do it whenever i felt that im crossing the border and gonna enter into overweight catagory according to my BMI.

Just remove sugar and salt frm your diet.

i know its hard to do it,and till sugar its ok but salt,many cant do it.

Spoiler

Just saw your post about you having sweet tooth.Im also that guy. But trust me man when it come to salt its even harder.

Trust me buddy it will hit you like a magic.

It works for me.

This was my diet three years ago.No sugar,No salt,slightly cooked:samui:

(Dinner)

eR8xKMr.jpg

(Lunch)

f5ALPWR.jpg

Note:

(I just share the pics,its not for you.you have diff. weight class than what i had.follow diet according yourself)

All the best?

Edited by Felix the cat
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Felix the cat said:

Bro,First of all stop making these strict time barriers for yourself. Just try to adopt healthy lifestyle and keep yourself on it.make monthly or weekly cheat days,which ever suits your situations.do your exersize .

All of the above things are common and mandatory.

But if you want to lose weight significantly in short time.you can follow my this advice,i used to do it whenever i felt that im crossing the border and gonna enter into overweight catagory according to my BMI.

Just remove sugar and salt frm your diet.

i know its hard to do it,and till sugar its ok but salt,many cant do it.

Hide contents

Just saw your post about you having sweet tooth.Im also that guy. But trust me man when it come to salt its even harder.

Trust me buddy it will hit you like a magic.

It works for me.

This was my diet three years ago.No sugar,No salt,slightly cooked:samui:

(Dinner)

eR8xKMr.jpg

(Lunch)

f5ALPWR.jpg

Note:

(I just share the pics,its not for you.you have diff. weight class than what i had.follow diet according yourself)

All the best?

Thanks, at this point I’ll try anything to lose 30 kgs. I know I got to give it time, else my body will have tough time adjusting to it. I don’t want to end up having organ failure or weakening.

2 minutes ago, Aercy said:

Thanks, at this point I’ll try anything to lose 30 kgs. I know I got to give it time, else my body will have tough time adjusting to it. I don’t want to end up having organ failure or weakening.

Mate,be positive and while being positive keep doing your efforts.

Whole Process is not that difficult,making your mind to start that process,is . And you already done that part.

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Does anyone know why xtend ripped bcaa stopped getting imported to India? @KunjanPSD any idea?

Thinking if i should import it from US. Want to give it a try but cant find anywhere except suspicious sellers on amazon.

No idea. I will ask around if someone still stocks it or not.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Does anyone know why xtend ripped bcaa stopped getting imported to India? @KunjanPSD any idea?

Thinking if i should import it from US. Want to give it a try but cant find anywhere except suspicious sellers on amazon.

Do you consume non veg /veg dairy based sources of protein in your diet? 

If yes there is no need to drain the money on bcaa instead get whey/creatine/pre/ EAA instead.

14 minutes ago, gursimar991 said:

If yes there is no need to drain the money on bcaa instead get whey/creatine/pre/ EAA instead.

I already use whey, used to have On EAA but it seems the importers have stopped importing most supplements post covid.

13 minutes ago, gursimar991 said:

I agree with this.

I have asked around tons of professionals, not just the ones who train for size.

And mostly, none of them find it useful, they just use it because they have been accustomed.

Pre does help but that's very subjective, depends on your age and how much you enjoy a workout. I mainly advocate for Creatine in addition to whey. Not sure about EAA.

Although I have never taken anything other than Whey yet.

1 hour ago, KunjanPSD said:

I agree with this.

I have asked around tons of professionals, not just the ones who train for size.

And mostly, none of them find it useful, they just use it because they have been accustomed.

Pre does help but that's very subjective, depends on your age and how much you enjoy a workout. I mainly advocate for Creatine in addition to whey. Not sure about EAA.

Although I have never taken anything other than Whey yet.

Yup with BCAA it's mostly the agressive marketing which has been debunked with researches that it does not help at all. I personally use whey+creatine and PRE ( started recently and finally a brand that delivers what's actually supposed to be in a good PRE supplement)

Also nothing can top placebo tho no natter what. 

Had to change gym.

The previous was my first Gym and it had become too familiar.

Should have taken a longer break and already regretting taking a 1 year membership. 

Am feeling so anxious and lonely at the new gym which is a very commercial one and even at other times.

Also has one month of zumba/dance/CrossFit free, might opt for zumba.

On 3/9/2022 at 10:21 PM, KunjanPSD said:

I agree with this.

Edit: the save button got pressed accidentally. 

The key ingredient is Leucine. A non-insulinogenic agent for muscle protein synthesis. Higher circulating levels of leucine within the body drive an anabolic environment. 

I'd suggest asking a sports nutritionist, one who is certified from a school that follows the tools and methods of science. The only one I know of here: K11. Or, for a short look-up, try examine.com. They list everything in a verified human study matrix.

Edited by achilles

Below is my review of Knockout fight club (Sector 38-39, Noida). Those living in Delhi Ncr must have heard the name of Knockout Fight club, if you are thinking of joining their mma classes go through my review. https://g.co/kgs/rmLj2h

After posting my review, I got a couple of calls to take down the review for "my betterment".  I have spoken to some of their former students & received a similar feedback as mine.

Mv3Gr1N.jpeg

5tINJQJ.jpeg

6ksEPqi.jpeg

26 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Below is my review of Knockout fight club (Sector 38-39, Noida). Those living in Delhi Ncr must have heard the name of Knockout Fight club, if you are thinking of joining their mma classes go through my review. https://g.co/kgs/rmLj2h

After posting my review, I got a couple of calls to take down the review for "my betterment".  I have spoken to some of their former students & received a similar feedback as mine.

Ouch! I hope you have the calls recorded!

It seems like it's the typical franchisee chain and in that case most of them are horrible. Sad to hear that. But holy sh*t what were they expecting by the so called conditioning :ranting:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, abhi90 said:

Ouch! I hope you have the calls recorded!

It seems like it's the typical franchisee chain and in that case most of them are horrible. Sad to hear that. But holy sh*t what were they expecting by the so called conditioning :ranting:

True bro, they are hurting a lot of people in the name of conditioning.

In the past few months I posted many such reviews of restaurants, labs etc & got calls to remove the said reviews. 

These franchisees hate negative reviews & will do anything to remove them.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
11 hours ago, radicaldude said:

This should be posted in jokes and funny thread bhai :)

15 hours ago, hazard12345 said:

Would like to know if anyone here had a personal trainer for minimum 3 months and the experience ?

Their experience is always be going to be different than what you get. I would suggest to try for a month and then decide. For me i workout with a group of people who are well versed with the form and techniques and they help me out.