Personal Training / Fitness Counseling thread

HundredProofSam

19 minutes ago, SRINI87 said:

Muscle mass .

With Muscletech it was very fast.

One month only people where clearly noticing the difference and me too.

That's a flawed way of measuring results.

It could have been the case that you were working out better/harder, you were getting better nutrition overall, change of exercises/recovery or it could have been that you tried Muscletech at a relatively early stage.

Also especially, that you can't depend on the opinions of 3rd party, sometimes people notice, sometimes they do not, some days/weeks are good days for the pump, others are not.

On 2/13/2023 at 11:23 PM, niks_flashbullet said:

Have a look at pre-gayor black(with caffeine) & pump gayor black (without caffeine) from Gayor essentials, I don't take pre-workout but a couple of my friends gave great reviews.

https://www.gayoressentials.com/product-category/pre-workout/

On 2/13/2023 at 11:25 PM, playstationdude said:

Will check it out, thanks. Name is kinda sus though:fear:

Check the reviews and ratings... :unsure:

And I couldn't find the packaging size of this thing on the website either :mellow:

Screenshot-224.jpg

20 hours ago, Channu said:

And I couldn't find the packaging size of this thing on the website either :mellow:

Screenshot-224.jpg

I have used both gayor essentials black as well as the the other one with no caffeine. Both of them are very well dosed and do the job as intended. So I would highly recommend the same.

Just stay away from mango, bubblegum and watermelon flavor as I found them to be are extremely sweet ? (for my taste preference) . Cola and lemonade flavor are still pretty decent though.

• Like 2

On 2/28/2023 at 11:50 AM, Channu said:

Screenshot-224.jpg

Package size & ingredients list per scoop is given on the product page, slide the review title to left & you will find ingredients, lab reports etc.

RL4OXFD.jpeg

• Like 1

My gym membership expiring in 3 days.

And even though, i hated this gym due to many reasons and not renewing here, I do get attached to places.

What do people mostly do ?

stick to one gym or keep changing everytime.

I would take membership for 3 months only now, this way you go every day.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, KunjanPSD said:

Does anyone know any good martial arts centres around South Delhi? BJJ hopefully, otherwise other options are welcome as well.

Drop a WhatsApp to Sifu Zhao Hui on +91 96435 74446, he teaches martial arts at Deer Park (Hauz Khas).

Check his catalogue in whatsapp for different arts he teaches , I haven't trained under him but have seen him conduct a class but couldn't join as it was very far.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone used those fitness tracker rings - oura ring. 

I was considering to get it but $6 monthly subscription is a deal breaker for me, it is almost of no use w/u subscription. Any other alternate suggestions?

4 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

Rashes common when taking protein powder first time?

If you had pea protein as you mentioned earlier maybe you are allergic to peas. If not you could try switching brands and give it a try.

Below is a reddit discussion about the same.

3 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

If you had pea protein as you mentioned earlier maybe you are allergic to peas. If not you could try switching brands and give it a try.

This discussion should be done with a professional, I would recommend to let such queries go stale.

16 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

Yes, pea protein.

I'm not allergic to green peas though.

Eat them a lot with no issue.