[PSN] Destiny Online Thread

meaNmachine

Play another 20 to 30 hrs before deciding . they came will suddenly change after level 20

No i meant i cant get it currently.I have no CC

Even my PS+ is the Brazil 14 day trial :fear:

Are you interested in Moon,Venus and Mars strikes btw?

Have any of you (living in India) bought the TDB expansion from the console itself? If no, how did you buy it?

There are only 2 ways afaik either through the console or through the PC/Mobile web store

• 1 month later...

i am at level 7... i am not able to find anyone below level 20 :blink: ... rite now playing story...

i have a doubt regd Patrol.... Is Patrol in a particular area a never ending spree of missions or does it end?

6?? When I played patrol mission on earth I remember playing more than 6...

Now I am at lvl 10...

The only thing that sucks is the maps...going thru same place again and again...but the gameplay is excellent...so satisfying to kill everything on hard difficulty...

6?? When I played patrol mission on earth I remember playing more than 6...

Now I am at lvl 10...

The only thing that sucks is the maps...going thru same place again and again...but the gameplay is excellent...so satisfying to kill everything on hard difficulty...

Patrol missions are different than story missions. You get patrol missions from those green blinking beacons. Those are never ending. Story missions are highlighted on the planets when you "Select Destinations"

Just finish the story missions on every planet for the first time. Patrol missions help you to add vanguard points/monarchy points. They also help you to level up faster and quicker, if you club them with bounties. You can do them once you have finished the story and want to create and "level 20" a new character.

Patrol missions are different than story missions. You get patrol missions from those green blinking beacons. Those are never ending. Story missions are highlighted on the planets when you "Select Destinations"

Just finish the story missions on every planet for the first time. Patrol missions help you to add vanguard points/monarchy points. They also help you to level up faster and quicker, if you club them with bounties. You can do them once you have finished the story and want to create and "level 20" a new character.

Thank u for the clarification. I gotto first complete the story missions.

Is there anyway to find out if i have completed a particular story mission on a particular difficulty level?

Thank u for the clarification. I gotto first complete the story missions.

Is there anyway to find out if i have completed a particular story mission on a particular difficulty level?

I suggest you save them for later. You will have to do some during Strikes. There's lot of grinding later on. Just do your missions and reach level 20 for the time being,

Regarding your question, I think you won't get XP points for doing the missions again. When you move the pointer at the difficulty level, i think it won't mention the XP points. That might be a good point to know that you have already done your mission. I may be wrong, not sure though

I suggest you save them for later. You will have to do some during Strikes. There's lot of grinding later on. Just do your missions and reach level 20 for the time being,

Regarding your question, I think you won't get XP points for doing the missions again. When you move the pointer at the difficulty level, i think it won't mention the XP points. That might be a good point to know that you have already done your mission. I may be wrong, not sure though

So according to ur point, for grinding or leveling up, story missions (Once completed) are useless? Am I right?

So according to ur point, for grinding or leveling up, story missions (Once completed) are useless? Am I right?

Story missions are good for a first timer and who wants to reach level 20. After that levelling up is not based on XP but something called light points or something like that, which is based on the armour you possess. So, you would grind to obtain those armors. You upgrade your armor to get more light points. More you grind, more chances of acquiring good armor.

Once you reach level 26, there is a game mode called Raid, which gives you exotic weapons or armors.

Game becomes different after level 20. I mean you have to do same things again and again but different.. :P

Archived