Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice

Heaven Angel

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

40$ game with no replay value. It's gonna fail. 

How do you know it has no replay value? Tereko early access review mila hai kya? 

Game has AAA production value for half the cost. Expect better quality then quantity buddy! 

17 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Most likely will settle for 77-83 score. 

As expected. 77 at the moment with Jim giving 1/10. 

Gamespot: 8/10

THE GOOD

•  Blends amazing visuals and inventive design to amplify story and gameplay
  •  Incredible sound design
  •  Satisfying and intense combat sequences
  •  Engaging story that tackles mental illness in an inventive and sympathetic way

THE BAD

•  Overly vague objectives and directions that can sometimes disrupt the pacing
  •  Repetitive puzzle structure

IGN: 9/10 - An incredible atmospheric story reinforces Hellblade's serious subject matter in this vivid tale of harrowing darkness.

PC Gamer: 78/100 - Hellblade could benefit from more exploration and enemy variety, but it's a powerful portrait of the strength of will over personal demons.

Destructoid: 7.5/10 - Slowly but surely Ninja Theory has moved into film territory, but they can't let go of their need to shove action mechanics into everything they do. With the increased focus and acceptance of so-called "walking simulators" there's a huge market they can tap into, and I hope they end up doing that in the future. I enjoyed pretty much every facet of Hellblade that didn't involve combat, which unfortunately pops up a little too often on top of the aforementioned technical problems -- just enough to grate.

___

Pass. 

Playing this right now on PC, very early in game. 

For camera - there is no FOV slider so this might be a let down to many. Although in my opinion the camera isn't bad for a game like this. 

Combat is simple but very fluid and intense. Facing early demons now. 

Save - Your save will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again if you die too much in or out of combat. 

No HUD, objective marker or any tutorials in game. You listen to the voices for everything and it's done well. 

Story - Based on Norse mythology, you journey through Helheim ruled over by Satan. Fight your inner fear/anger and defeat the demons in order to gain an audience with 'Hel' who can also resurrect. 

Facial animations are top notch, best till date. In-game cutscenes looks gorgeous. Vivid atmosphere. 

Great sound and voice effects, perfectly done. 

Very easy puzzles

There is a photo mode too if someone likes to take pictures :P 

Note: This game is for certain folks only, if you're looking for loads of combat or action sequences then this isn't a game for you. 

I'm Liking it so far. :thumbsup:

Edited by Heaven Angel

Save - Your save will be deleted and you'll have to start all over again if you die too much in or out of combat. 

Oh look this game is so hardcore.. It's so hardcore that it punishes you by deleting your save file. f**k OFF Senua :doh:

Oh look this game is so hardcore.. It's so hardcore that it punishes you by deleting your save file. f**k OFF Senua :doh:

Or you can back up your save data and play if you think you are not good enough to play this game.. rather thn ridiculing it for trying something new..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You die way too often in games? As I said you won't be in combat every now and then. Just make sure you listens to the voices and stay cautious. You can complete the game without dying once. 

Also try to do as sobbi said.