Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice

Heaven Angel

5 minutes ago, adity said:

Zodka, game is getting unanimous praise.

Also, fov is low because devs intend it to be atmospheric horror. They want to make you feel claustrophobic and confused.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

I understand that but i get headache if FOV is low. I was not able to play EW at launch coz of FOV...I had to wait for FOV mod to play the game to completion.

Pretty sure someone will figure out a way to fix FOV on PC then i will get it. :P

6 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Bhai you know very well ki agar koi bhatak jaey to usse raasta batana chaiye! Zodka bhi aisa hi hai. Usse samjhana padta hai. 

All hail Zodka :majesty:

Senua ne tujhey deewana bana diya poora.  Paglun waali baat kar raha hai. lol

Your rig might struggle to maintain 60 fps. If you don't mind playing on 30 then you're good. 

I'm getting solid performance on PC.

Peasant gamer here...Locked 30 fps fine.

Edited by WhiteWolf

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I understand that but i get headache if FOV is low. I was not able to play EW at launch coz of FOV...I had to wait for FOV mod to play the game to completion.

Pretty sure someone will figure out a way to fix FOV on PC then i will get it. :P

Tells people to man up and play games with inconsistent frame rate but when FoV cannot be altered throws a prissy little fit and asks for a fix. 

9 minutes ago, ALPHA17 said:

Tells people to man up and play games with inconsistent frame rate

I myself can't handle bad frame-rate.  I stopped playing Ark on PC as frame-rate was hitting single digits in the game... I hated AK on PC coz of bad frame-rate i was experiencing in the game at launch.. I stopped playing Warframe on consoles coz of really bad frame-rate. I re-installed the PC version just to get better frame-rate.  So i also don't like bad frame-rate in games.. Minor drops i don't mind as long as gameplay is not affected..

FOV is different than frame-rate. Even Mohit can't handle low FOV in games

Edited by WhiteWolf

I myself can't handle bad frame-rate.  I stopped playing Ark on PC as frame-rate was hitting single digits in the game... I hated AK on PC coz of bad frame-rate i was experiencing in the game at launch.. I stopped playing Warframe on consoles coz of really bad frame-rate. I re-installed the PC version just to get better frame-rate.  So i also don't like bad frame-rate in games..

Frame rate fov aur yeh sab thik hai i can understand if that bothers you.. all i asked you was not to ridicule the game for something which might not even affect your playthrough.. thats like looking for excuses to bash it.. and when called out you say i am biased coz its an exclusive..

I predicted this game to bomb but looks like it might not but i still wont buy it anytime soon as i think the combat is not all that good for my liking..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I myself can't handle bad frame-rate.  I stopped playing Ark on PC as frame-rate was hitting single digits in the game... I hated AK on PC coz of bad frame-rate i was experiencing in the game at launch.. I stopped playing Warframe on consoles coz of really bad frame-rate. I re-installed the PC version just to get better frame-rate.  So i also don't like bad frame-rate in games..

Sure. Waiting for your next gaffe and back pedal to crop up. 

2 minutes ago, sobbii said:

Frame rate fov aur yeh sab thik hai i can understand if that bothers you.. all i asked you was not to ridicule the game for something which might not even affect your playthrough.. thats like looking for excuses to bash it.. and when called out you say i am biased coz its an exclusive..

I predicted this game to bomb but looks like it might not but i still wont buy it anytime soon as i think the combat is not all that good for my liking..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I liked all NT games including DMC...I have nothing against the game. I got mad coz i thought they are adding some cheap perma-death mechanic to make game hard and wants player to learn this the hard way.  You know everyone is trying to be dark souls this gen lol..

Hellblade in a nutshell: 

• Walk for 5 minutes 
  • Focus on something to get a narration of lore 
  • Walk for another 5 minutes 
  • Get to a puzzle shrine that shows a shape you need to find in the environment 
  • Spend 15 minutes wondering around finding said shape 
  • Repeat 
  • Repeat 
  • Combat section that requires the dexterity of a worm 
  • Return back to walking section and repeat over and over and over and over again

5 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Hellblade in a nutshell: 

• Walk for 5 minutes 
  • Repeat 
  • Repeat 
  • Return back to walking section and repeat over and over and over and over again

Only at the beginning. I thought so too but Later puzzles are actual puzzles and not about finding shapes. The opening section is slow. Later it picks up and is fun !

11 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Hellblade in a nutshell: 

• Walk for 5 minutes 
  • Repeat 
  • Repeat 

You might want to add HellBlade in a Nutshell after first 60mins or so. You are posting as if you Completed the game.

• Like 2

I am drawing a total blank on what this game is. Mostly because Hellblade is such a shitty, generic name. Is it like a hack and slash?

Super cheap on steam though. 700 bucks. 

Edited by Aftrunner

13 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Beloved 'Jim Sterling' reviewed this game, again. Apologizing for overreacting and rushed the game for review. :rofl:

Final verdict: 8 out of 10 .. Maybe even a 9. Lol..

Jim is c***. I always ignore his reviews.