Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice

Heaven Angel

Never coming on plus now that MS owns them.
It will come to Games with Gold now [emoji14]
dont think it works like that the games already out on ps4.. its only more money for ninja theory if sony puts it is ps plus offerings.. i believe ms wont have much of a say in this as the game was released pre acquisition of the studio.. a sequel now that we will never see on ps..

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

39 minutes ago, sobbii said:

dont think it works like that the games already out on ps4.. its only more money for ninja theory if sony puts it is ps plus offerings.. i believe ms wont have much of a say in this as the game was released pre acquisition of the studio.. a sequel now that we will never see on ps..

Hmmm this is also true.

@kold_war So gonna wait for ps plus or not? Looks like it Will be coming.

1 hour ago, sobbii said:

No you need publisher approval to put games on PSN + and GWG. Hellblade IP is owned by MS now, they need MS permission now to put it in PSN+.

Im pretty sure MS will put Hellblade in Game pass soon.

No you need publisher approval to put games on PSN + and GWG. Hellblade IP is owned by MS now, they need MS permission now to put it in PSN+.
Im pretty sure MS will put Hellblade in Game pass soon.
i have gamepass i have psplus jaha aaya khel lenge.. who cares..

Business wise, If hellblade comes on psplus, it gets exposure to the largest userbase right now which in-turn will help the ip when they make part 2 which will be an exclusive. The current game is a done deal and if they're interested in taking the ip  forward, struggling and getting to 1  million sales is not a big deal.

They can either pander to the pea-brained fanboys and keep it on Xbox or try to leverage the ip and get some momentum going before the next game comes exclusive to next Xbox . 

• 1 year later...

Started playing this yesterday and this is one gem of a game. Amazing art and atmosphere and the sound design has just elevated it to another level. The "symbol-matching" gameplay though isnt that great, it serves as a good excuse to explore the haunted surroundings. Similarly the combat has already become repetitive after an hour but the perma-death scenario has raised the stakes enough to make each encounter challenging. Playing this alongside crash bandicoot and couldn't have picked two games as polar opposite to one another as these two :) Having a great time juggling between them.

4 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

I played for a few hours thanks to gamepass. Didn't like it.

It is good but not #fun game to play but story good.

Try Monster hunter, DR4 and other stuff. Keep trying new games. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

On 8/3/2019 at 6:43 PM, adity said:

You know that permadeath thing was a sham right? There is no actual permadeath in the game. 

Gr8, thats a relief. Would have dropped the game, if the progress is lost. Funny, that the game puts a lot of emphasis on this when it started.

Regarding the game, other than the repetitive combat, loving every second of it.Its quite dark and depressing :( 

Boss fights so far were good. :) 

19 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

It is good but not #fun game to play but story good.

Try Monster hunter, DR4 and other stuff. Keep trying new games. 

Whats DR4? 

I've exhausted the gamepass now but yeah, its an excellent deal even at 329 per month. I really wouldn't mind subscribing again to complete Gears 4 and Wolfenstein 2.