Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice

Heaven Angel

@Spearhead

Yes, that time i used to support console over PC but now i prefer playing on PC more.. PC will remain my primary PC platform from now on... :) .. PC games are much cheaper compared to consoles plus there are many more benefits of PC gaming like mods nd all....For Indian gamers PC is a much better gaming platform imo.

Consoles are only for selected first party exclusives which will never come to PC like Gears and TLOU nd all...

Edited by Zodak™

You were obviously happy that PC gamers won't get this on day 1 :-

:lol: Zabardasti ? Show me where i said that i don't want ROTR on PC... Post thread link here and let everyone see..

And that post was for Mohit and i was talking about PS4 version... dhang se check kar :doh:

Edited by Zodak™

You were happy

That it is day-1 for Xbox only

I was happy coz it was not coming to PS4 lol

Ab Kaan ek haath se pakad ya dusre

Hai toh tu girgit he

Mein girgit toh tu hai gadha...Chal theek? :P

Apney mann se banakar post karna band kar..Show me where i said that i don't want ROTR on PC....

Edited by Zodak™

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, that time i used to support console over PC but now i prefer playing on PC more.. PC will remain my primary PC platform from now on... :) .. PC games are much cheaper compared to consoles plus there are many more benefits of PC gaming like mods nd all....For Indian gamers PC is a much better gaming platform imo.

Consoles are only for selected first party exclusives which will never come to PC like Gears and TLOU nd all...

:zodka: .. .. .. .. .. .... .. ... ..

:P

I agree with Zodak. And the smaller console HDDs don't help matters. I can play a better looking version of the game on PC for a lot cheaper.

My PS4 to-buy list for the first half of the year begins and ends with The Order 1886 :/

I agree with Zodak. And the smaller console HDDs don't help matters. I can play a better looking version of the game on PC for a lot cheaper.

My PS4 to-buy list for the first half of the year begins and ends with The Order 1886 :/

Bloodborne ko bhul gye?

also you can slot a 2 TB HDD in PS4

Bloodborne ko bhul gye?

also you can slot a 2 TB HDD in PS4

Bloodborne's not my kinda game. I don't need that kind of stress after work :rofl:

And changing the HDD is a bit risky for anyone who isn't Alpha17. I'm sure Sony will start supporting external HDDs soon. Hopefully. Please.. :|

• Like 1

Bloodborne's not my kinda game. I don't need that kind of stress after work :rofl:

And changing the HDD is a bit risky for anyone who isn't Alpha17. I'm sure Sony will start supporting external HDDs soon. Hopefully. Please.. :|

lol HDD change karna easy hai

The tough part is importing the specific 9mm HDD

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...