XBOX LIVE Resource (FAQ)

Invictus

I have an Xbox 360 Premium, got it last year but never activated the free 1 month Live on it. How do I activate the same?

create a US/UK GT and sign in to XBL (step by step instructions are posted earlier in this thread!) - you will automatically get upgraded to a 1month gold trial membership (i think you are allowed the 1month trial on upto 3 GTs)

V

if i pay using a credit card for a monthly subscription do i have to cancel it after a month.....or will it get renewed automatically....because i wanted to join it only for a month and then wait for the india launch.....

i have a month long subscription for live using a credit card which expires on 29th oct...if i manage to get my hands on a 1 year subscription card and i redeem it will my credit card subscription also get renewed next month.....because i don't want to go through the hassle of calling them up and cancelling it.....

Hey ppl help me out here!! Im not able to connect to live...im manually entering all the info in the network settings but still its failing on the IP address test...if somehow IP test passes then the DNS test fails...earlier there used to be no problem..i dont know wtf happened to the connection...im able to connect to the internet normally with my laptop...im using the reliance broadband connection...please help me out!!!

Archived