PC Hardware Thread

ALPHA17

27 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Kya re bhai, koi nahi kya, any other indian site for pc build recommendations?

Hey Dude...can you let me know the estimated budget?

23 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Kya re bhai, koi nahi kya, any other indian site for pc build recommendations?

Depends what kind of specs you're looking for but would be upwards of 1L surely. Graphics card will take your biggest chunk of money with 3070s and 3080s going for around 1-1.2L.

@Assassins Creed built a rig for around 1.5L I believe & @SaiKO recently upgraded his. Can check with them

1L+ will be the cost easily. 

Also depends on the factor about the requirement of monitor+kb+mouse+Speaker as many people already have those and only look for complete CPU build.

We have plenty of options based upon budget and requirement. So it would be helpful if you give some requirement from your end. And how long the gaming PC to kick a*s. 
We can build a low to moderate to high and offcourse budget will be proportionate with the spec. But different users has different/specific requirement. So let me know what you want from the PC and how many years you wanna secure your build for.

21 minutes ago, El Tigre Chino said:

Depends what kind of specs you're looking for but would be upwards of 1L surely. Graphics card will take your biggest chunk of money with 3070s and 3080s going for around 1-1.2L.

@Assassins Creed built a rig for around 1.5L I believe & @SaiKO recently upgraded his. Can check with them

17 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

1L+ will be the cost easily. 

Also depends on the factor about the requirement of monitor+kb+mouse+Speaker as many people already have those and only look for complete CPU build.

We have plenty of options based upon budget and requirement. So it would be helpful if you give some requirement from your end. And how long the gaming PC to kick a*s. 
We can build a low to moderate to high and offcourse budget will be proportionate with the spec. But different users has different/specific requirement. So let me know what you want from the PC and how many years you wanna secure your build for.

Estimated budget, i can go upto 1.5L, though wouldn't mind if i save a few bucks. Ideally would like to keep the cost on the low end, so if it stays within 1.25L, that would be ideal.

Am getting a proper desktop after nearly 9 years, last one i got was in 2013. Have been mostly gaming on ps4/Acer nitro laptop the last 5 years or so.

Don't intend to use pc just for gaming, though. Am planning to start a youtube channel, one for gaming and one for vlogiing/short films. So recording, editing, etc. will be done.

Softwares like Adobe After effects , photoshop, visual effects, audacity, etc. will see a lot of use.

Looking to get the pc within the next 3 months.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

Estimated budget, i can go upto 1.5L, though wouldn't mind if i save a few bucks. Ideally would like to keep the cost on the low end, so if it stays within 1.25L, that would be ideal.

Am getting a proper desktop after nearly 9 years, last one i got was in 2013. Have been mostly gaming on ps4/Acer nitro laptop the last 5 years or so.

Don't intend to use pc just for gaming, though. Am planning to start a youtube channel, one for gaming and one for vlogiing/short films. So recording, editing, etc. will be done.

Softwares like Adobe After effects , photoshop, visual effects, audacity, etc. will see a lot of use.

Looking to get the pc within the next 3 months.

Thanks!

So for editing purpose as well. Great!

In that case you would really need a very good processor as a prime requirement. I will give you a spec for that budget. Monitor mouse keyboard speaker included, right?

10 hours ago, gamer_adi said:

so guys, can anyone tell me how much a decent gaming desktop would cost to build from scratch? Just give me a rough estimate...

Monitor will inflate your budget btw, so if you don't have that..

Also what res/fps you want to play on? that also will impact the type( and cost ) of GPU you will need.

Monitor is on sale currently on Amazon BTW.

So you can have 1080p + 165hz + 24" IPS Panel monitor for around 14k

Acer Nitro VG240YS 23.8 inch FHD 1920 X 1080 Resolution Gaming Monitor (IPS Panel, FreeSync, 165Hz, 0.5 MS, DP, 2 x HDMI, Black) Stereo Speakers

And if you want to put in a little bit more, you can have a 1440p + 144 Hz (1 MS) + 27" + HDR 10 Enabled + GSync/Free Sync + IPS Panel Monitor for around 24k

LG Ultragear Gaming 68 cm (27 inch) 2K-QHD (2560 x 1440) Resolution IPS with HDR 10-144Hz, 1ms, G-Sync Compatible, Freesync Premium, HDMI x 2, Display Port, HP Out, HDR 10-27GN800 (Black)

Sale only runs for 7 hours and 26 minutes more (From Time of Post) on Amazon, so if you want it - get it quick.

Edited by roun90
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, SaiKO said:

So for editing purpose as well. Great!

In that case you would really need a very good processor as a prime requirement. I will give you a spec for that budget. Monitor mouse keyboard speaker included, right?

I need everything. Thanks for taking your time with this :)

39 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Inb4 asks for Pony poems videos..

Not sure about vids, blogging on ivg maybe :D

15 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Monitor will inflate your budget btw, so if you don't have that..

Also what res/fps you want to play on? that also will impact the type( and cost ) of GPU you will need.

Not sure, 120fps is what ppl are gaming at nowadays on pcs? Preferably 4k...

PS: Seems liks 4k would blow my budget out, might have to settle ofr 1440p then.

Just now, gamer_adi said:

PS: Seems liks 4k would blow my budget out, might have to settle ofr 1440p then.

PC gamers uses 144hz from 2016-2017. Not 120hz. 144hz is min requirement for PC gaming high refresh rate.

Nowadays its better to go with 2k 144hz  IPS monitor. 

Gimme some time on this, will be giving you both AMD and Intel build with lots of options. But Right now doing duty so I can come up with details in evening.

3 minutes ago, gamer_adi said:

I need everything. Thanks for taking your time with this :)

Not sure about vids, blogging on ivg maybe :D

You can play 4K though, but the DLSS wala, DLSS only supported for newer games( like think 2018 and later )

But for native 1440p at 60 fps or whatever your GPU can push( i.e you need to get 144hz monitor )

Just now, SaiKO said:

Gimme some time on this, will be giving you both AMD and Intel build with lots of options. But Right now doing duty so I can come up with details in evening.

Ya sure, take your time mate, not like am in a hurry...

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

You can play 4K though, but the DLSS wala, DLSS only supported for newer games( like think 2018 and later )

But for native 1440p at 60 fps or whatever your GPU can push( i.e you need to get 144hz monitor )

That's great then.

I have a lot of free fund to get an even better pc, but i had rather invest the extra cash on a decent cam/audio set-up, as well as making a couple of short films though.