3090 98.6k

Excellent prices

If your are ok

with second hand  cards

then you can get one at Gameloot.

3070 ti is currently at 33K

and if you buy, go for the LHR version.

My bro recently got HP 3060Ti LHR for 22K

card works fine . Temps where on the higher side at 85c .

He applied new Thermal paste and Undervolted 

With almost no performance difference

Now it is at 65-70c

Edited by SRINI87

56 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

That means someone sold it to gameloot for 25k. Cant help but think it must be some mining card if someone is ok for selling a GPU for less when the price they could have got is so high 

You can buy the LHR version if doubtful about mining history of the card.

Guys, I need some help. I had recently upgraded to a Dell Ultrashrap monitor which has DisplayPort and HDMI option. Since I switched to DisplayPort, the BIOS/boot screen never shows up and it directly takes me to when Windows has loaded. Anyone else face this issue post shifting from HDMI to DP? Is there a solution to this? Never once faced this issue with HDMI. nVidia user here, if that helps. 

On 11/20/2022 at 4:21 PM, Ethan_Hunt said:

Guys, I need some help. I had recently upgraded to a Dell Ultrashrap monitor which has DisplayPort and HDMI option. Since I switched to DisplayPort, the BIOS/boot screen never shows up and it directly takes me to when Windows has loaded. Anyone else face this issue post shifting from HDMI to DP? Is there a solution to this? Never once faced this issue with HDMI. nVidia user here, if that helps. 

Are you able to get to BIOS by pressing del or F12? 

1 hour ago, l33tmaniac said:

Are you able to get to BIOS by pressing del or F12? 

Please ignore, it got fixed. I had to switch to HDMI for the boot screen to display properly. I mainly wanted it as I had to install my new GPU and hence needed to remove the old drivers in safe mode using DDU. Once the GPU got installed, I switched to DisplayPort and weirdly enough, I now have the boot screen. :P 

• 4 weeks later...

So, I did something. Since non RT performance of 7900 XTX is more or less the same as RTX 4080, I got confused in terms of what GPU to get. RTX 4080 was available for a sale (350-400 AUD off) here in Australia making it more or less the same price as 7900 XTX. Just bought that along with Ryzen 5 7600x.

Agreed, RTX 4080 is not a great value but wth, I am not going to upgrade for the next 4 years so couple of 100 won't matter in the long run.

Pretty excited!

Edited by Sach4life
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8 GB Rumored To Cost Same As 3060 Ti $399 US, 16 GB For $499 US

According to leaker, MEGAsizeGPU, the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti prices are rumored to be $399 US for the 8 GB variant and $499 US for the 16 GB variant. That's a $100 US difference between the two VRAM models but it should be noted that the pricing of the RTX 4060 Ti 8 GB is the same as the RTX 3060 Ti 8 GB which is also retained at $399 US (MSRP). The same leaker also previously leaked the release dates of the upcoming 4060 lineup which are as follows:

https://wccftech.com/nvidia-geforce-rtx-4060-ti-8-gb-399-usd-16-gb-499-usd-price-msrp-rumor/

128 bit

reportedly as fast as 3070 :giggle: