PC Hardware Thread

ALPHA17

^ Decent buy, about MSi service, as average as it can get. If you are lucky you get a good experience otherwise it can be a headache too.

• Like 1

Which were the last stable drivers from Nvidia? and by stable, I mean not having issues on 900 series cards.

Currently, I'm on 368.81 which was released in July last year. Can I update the one from Dec 14 i.e. 376.33 or anything lower than that?

I really don't like Updating Nvidia drivers. Bc darr lagta hai kuch problem naa hojaye :/

Is this 1080 Ti is the best graphics card to buy for upcoming years of gaming or Nvidia is hiding something big behind the doors which will be revealed after the announcement and release of upcoming AMD vega cards?

Also is it better to shift from 1080 to 1080 Ti now?

Ek aur Gtx 1080 laga. Your PC is not future proof yet

Edited by WhiteWolf

Is this 1080 Ti is the best graphics card to buy for upcoming years of gaming or Nvidia is hiding something big behind the doors which will be revealed after the announcement and release of upcoming AMD vega cards?

Also is it better to shift from 1080 to 1080 Ti now?

Yeh 1080 aur 1080 ti are different cards kya?....Ti ka kya matlab?

I have 750 ti...so does it mean there is only 750 wala card also?

Yeh 1080 aur 1080 ti are different cards kya?....Ti ka kya matlab?

I have 750 ti...so does it mean there is only 750 wala card also?

Ti stands for Titanium, it is a suffix appended by nVidia to particular models that are the best possible variant of the base card, so, a GTX 1080Ti is the best possible variant of the GTX 1080. Earlier this was models which were based on the same silicon but now there is hardware level difference.

Yes, there was a standard GTX 750 as well.

Edited by ALPHA17
  • Like 1

I really don't like Updating Nvidia drivers. Bc darr lagta hai kuch problem naa hojaye :/

It does manage to get me native 4k with high details on newest games so I'm good. Socha if this Ti version is worth more to i'll buy this one.

Haha i too am scared of updating any driver but i recently upgraded to latest nvidia drivers 378.66 because re7 was stuttering and freezing on old drivers. Updating didn't help though but atleast i now have the latest drivers and no issues so far. Edited by mohit9206

PC stopped going beyond POST and it started working after i removed my 1080 from the rig :mellow: dont think it is a PSU issue as everything else is working fine

submitted RMA and EVGA is replacing it :)

^ You were one of the first to get the eVGA card, would not be surprised if you got one of their surprisingly weirdly failing editions for this generation.

Worth waiting for GTX 2080 over 1080Ti?

Also which edition/brand would be best for 1080Ti?

Cheers.

If you do not have a graphic card currently, no point waiting. Buy a GTX1080 and be set.

Currently the brands to look out for are, ZOTAC!, ASUS or GIGABYTE.