PC Hardware Thread

ALPHA17

Never heard of MD computers but on their site 1070's are listed at nearly 40k and 1080's at 60k, since the 1080ti's launch the prices on those two cards have been cut, they either have some new stock coming in or they're just trying to get rid of the old stock.

I doubt they'll even have double digit cards to sell at those claimed discounts lol, plus it wont be a flat 40-50% discount, there will be a maximum discount amount and it will be on galax and palit cards with limited inventory lmao.

If you do not have a graphic card currently, no point waiting. Buy a GTX1080 and be set.

Currently the brands to look out for are, ZOTAC!, ASUS or GIGABYTE.

So a discounted 1080 is a better deal or a 1080Ti would be useful for a little longer run?

Also even in the brands mentioned there are too many variations for the 1080. the Amp extreme has the most favourable reviews online but then some mention the larger size and weight. Now some variations are too big to fit in some cases. My rig specs are in the signature. Can you suggest which exact card would be most suitable in terms of cooling and performance? I'm not looking for overclocking it in future. Out of the box performance is preferable, with good service support in India.

For Ti on the other hand, only the zotac founders edition is available for pre-order.

Cheers.

Edited by §†orm§hadow

So a discounted 1080 is a better deal or a 1080Ti would be useful for a little longer run?

As long as you are not doing 4K gaming, the GTX 1080 is a better card.

The only advantage I see with one getting a GTX1080Ti is that it would have slightly longer legs at 2K resolution performance over the years.

Also even in the brands mentioned there are too many variations for the 1080. the Amp extreme has the most favourable reviews online but then some mention the larger size and weight. Now some variations are too big to fit in some cases. My rig specs are in the signature. Can you suggest which exact card would be most suitable in terms of cooling and performance? I'm not looking for overclocking it in future. Out of the box performance is preferable, with good service support in India.

For Ti on the other hand, only the zotac founders edition is available for pre-order.

I would suggest you go for the ZOTAC! AMP Edition or the ASUS STRIX or the GIGABYTE Windforce variant.

Which 4K gaming monitor would you suggest? What is the price range i'm looking at? Are these monitors 3D capable?

I do not think that these monitors are 3D capable, although why do you need that tech?

You have one option from LG on Amazon. ASUS and BenQ-Zowie are other brands to look out for, considering you are getting a high-end nVidia GPU, it would behove you to get a G-Sync supporting high-refresh rate monitor. PM me if you wish to source any of this stuff, I have gotten into this line and let's see if I can help you more directly. =]

MD Computers Sale pointers in FB

So are you guys ready for the biggest GTX sale…!!!! We guess you are prepared better than us.
Just a gentle reminder of the steps to redeem the offer
Open our website and login with your account details.
Add the product to your cart after the sale get’s start.
Proceed towards checkout page.
Fill all the required details during checkout.
Confirm your order and pay.

NOTE – The discount price will only shown in the checkout page that too after you have logged in
your account. So to check the price first login and then add the product to you cart and check the discount price in the checkout page.

Seems like a long process..

MD Computers Sale pointers in FB

So are you guys ready for the biggest GTX sale…!!!! We guess you are prepared better than us.

Just a gentle reminder of the steps to redeem the offer

Open our website and login with your account details.

Add the product to your cart after the sale get’s start.

Proceed towards checkout page.

Fill all the required details during checkout.

Confirm your order and pay.

NOTE – The discount price will only shown in the checkout page that too after you have logged in

your account. So to check the price first login and then add the product to you cart and check the discount price in the checkout page.

Seems like a long process..

MD computers pulled a Flipkart hoax :lol:

Cheers.