Crysis Remastered Trilogy

Chaztin

• 2 weeks later...

The game is just to much with the hipe... i think its nothing but actually Farcry with little different looks and gameplay... I would rather say that COD modern warfare is the best in the FPS and the Multiplayer titles... The is a mind blower in VFX and graphics in the day light is simply superb... not to forget the missions... they are well done...

Conclusion : crysis was a waste for me to be honest... http://www.metacritic.com/games/pc/scores/ chk this link

^^ Its actually a very interesting and challenging game. The visuals allow us to enjoy the scenery while we are on the bandwagon. And while the story is fluff, its executed well.

yes, only when u play at Very High Settings in Vista (DX10) and not every one has a GFX card that is capable of doing that(aka capable of running Crysis smoothly at that setting). played it for a while, but felt bored, maybe i should have played it before COD4.

Edited by pushy

^ Even on High settings is XP Crysis looks brilliant. Sure COD4 may have more action packed missions but that doesn't take away from the fun you can have in Crysis.

u sir haven't played on Vista, only a fo0l will say that Crysis looks brilliant on XP :rolleyes: of course it may look good, but it was meant to be played on Vista don't forget that. also u get true feeling of Crysis (visually that is) only in Vista. why i can say this, coz i played it on both (XP n Vista).

^ so u play on vista 64 bit?

yes sir.

played it on: XP 32 bit || Vista Ultimate 32 bit || Vista Ultimate 64 bit || Vista Home Premium 32 bit.

note: to play on Vista x64 u need a a fix named

razor 1911 fix

another note: since u asked whether i play on x64 Vista, i don't, i just wanted to check out it's DX10 and wanted to run different games(akA World in Conflict, Crysis, thats all have) on the same (aKa DX10), i don't usually play PC games with few exceptions. and normally if i play, i play on XP SP2. if a game is out for Vista (built for DX10) then i get it and test it's GFX on Vista. hope it answers ur Q.

Edited by pushy

u sir haven't played on Vista, only a fo0l will say that Crysis looks brilliant on XP :blink: of course it may look good, but it was meant to be played on Vista don't forget that. also u get true feeling of Crysis (visually that is) only in Vista. why i can say this, coz i played it on both (XP n Vista).

That remark was uncalled for.

Even on High settings, Crysis is far and away the best looking game on any platform. And High on XP and Vista are identical, (unless you subtract brownie points for the lower frame rate on Vista). Its only on the Very High Setting that the DX 10 shaders are employed. And even then, there's a hack available for Crysis that enables the Very High setting on XP too. It doesnt use DX 10, but the visual quality is definitely improved over the High setting.

That remark was uncalled for.

Even on High settings, Crysis is far and away the best looking game on any platform. And High on XP and Vista are identical, (unless you subtract brownie points for the lower frame rate on Vista). Its only on the Very High Setting that the DX 10 shaders are employed. And even then, there's a hack available for Crysis that enables the Very High setting on XP too. It doesnt use DX 10, but the visual quality is definitely improved over the High setting.

And High on XP and Vista are identical : no sir they aren't.

It doesnt use DX 10, but the visual quality is definitely improved over the High setting. : yes it does, but then the DX10 factor comes in, which itself puts Visuals on different levels.

i have my opinion (which is proved one, u can also see it by ur self by personally playing it on Vista and XP on max setting possible) and others have there's.

Edited by pushy

And High on XP and Vista are identical : no sir they aren't.

It doesnt use DX 10, but the visual quality is definitely improved over the High setting. : yes it does, but then the DX10 factor comes in, which itself puts Visuals on different levels.

i have my opinion (which is proved one, u can also see it by ur self by personally playing it on Vista and XP on max setting possible) and others have there's.

Seriously pushy, if you slow down and read sentences together, rather than one at a time, you will gain a much better handle on the context of the post.

On XP, the hacked "Very High" setting doesnt use DX 10 (for obvious reasons).

And the reason "Very High" is unavailable on Windows XP by default is because Crytek designed the "Very High" setting exclusively for DX10, therefore making its Vista exclusive. Taking that into account, its pretty clear that the "High" setting doesnt use DX10.

And since I have both OS's (among others) installed on my system, I have had the opportunity to play Crysis on all settings. My 8800T SLI gives my rig the oomph to tun Crysis at "Very High" as well while churning out reasonably playable framerates. "High" is identical on both XP and Vista, while

"Very High" on Vista > hacked "Very High" on XP > "High" on Vista / XP.

Seriously pushy, if you slow down and read sentences together, rather than one at a time, you will gain a much better handle on the context of the post.

On XP, the hacked "Very High" setting doesnt use DX 10 (for obvious reasons).

And the reason "Very High" is unavailable on Windows XP by default is because Crytek designed the "Very High" setting exclusively for DX10, therefore making its Vista exclusive. Taking that into account, its pretty clear that the "High" setting doesnt use DX10.

And since I have both OS's (among others) installed on my system, I have had the opportunity to play Crysis on all settings. My 8800T SLI gives my rig the oomph to tun Crysis at "Very High" as well while churning out reasonably playable framerates. "High" is identical on both XP and Vista, while

"Very High" on Vista > hacked "Very High" on XP > "High" on Vista / XP.

What is that Vik???SLI ??? :eyebrow2:

SLI = Scalable Link Interface.

Plug two identical graphics cards into your system, turn on SLI and watch the frame rates fly :wOOtjumpy:

You need an SLI compatible motherboard for this.

See here for more

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Link_Interface

ZOMG!!!2 graphics card in one PC!!!!! :shock3: :shock3: :wOOtjumpy:

Man,Game on then!!!!!Then it must require a monster Power Supply unit to run those babies.......

I have a 6800 GS in my PC BTW......:mellow:

*faints*

Don't tell me you have one of those???

Check out my rig's specs here

http://www.IndianVideoGamer.com/forums/index.php...st&p=152630

*faints*

Don't tell me you have one of those???

VIK has 780i i have 680i i will directly upgrade to 8 Series motherboards from Nvidia.

My second card comes next weekend :wOOtjumpy:

I had a loaner from last 6 months which is now gone so i need a new one now :mellow:

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Crysis Remastered Trilogy