Crysis Remastered Trilogy

Chaztin

I am sure the consoles will get a watered down version with dumbed down enemies at some point in the future.

Edit Heh cmon MT I am sure both the current gen consoles can run the game at 640 X 480 at 15 FPS. With tearing on the 360 and a 2 hour mandatory install on the PS3.

Edited by Aftrunner

I am sure the consoles will get a watered down version with dumbed down enemies at some point in the future.

dont think so they will prefer not having it rather then listening a backlash from a lot of console owners...

dont think so they will prefer not having it rather then listening a backlash from a lot of console owners...

Really?

Well there is this company called EA that now owns Crytek. Not to sure if you've heard of them.

Wanna reconsider that statement? :doh:

Really?

Well there is this company called EA that now owns Crytek. Not to sure if you've heard of them.

Wanna reconsider that statement? :bigyellowgrin:

Well EA sux big time right now so ya maybe it will come :P

ok so my take on Crysis Warhead:

On the last day of my first semester, we had the projector to ourselves in the class. We have an Optoma which does 720p and is connected to a 5.1 Sound system. I connected my mbp which was running Windows Vista Enterprise Edition. I ran Crysis on 720p on medium settings. The entire class was watching it. Some of them found the game simply brilliant and others were awestruck by the cut scenes and amazing graphics. At the end , i had to close the game because the period was about to get over but there were several chics and guys in my class who wanted this game and i was smiling...because i knew it wouldn't run on their laptops but to point it out, they were highly impressed.

Lol, what joy do u get from this :bigyellowgrin:

Us PC gamers might be magnificent looking men with personalities that could charm the curtains off a wall and a mind that makes the CRAY computer look slow but we are also a bit vain and insecure. So we bully the class equivalent of a retarted kid i.e a console gamer.

Us PC gamers might be magnificent looking men with personalities that could charm the curtains off a wall and a mind that makes the CRAY computer look slow but we are also a bit vain and insecure. So we bully the class equivalent of a retarted kid i.e a console gamer.

Post of the Day :)

u sir, r t3h aw3som3 :P

• 2 weeks later...

Nahh... they would have included mutants or aliens or something. The ultra-realistic setting of Far Cry 2 is what makes it appealing to me. And it's not a bad game overall, just a little frustrating at times.

Crysis is still a great game though...

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Crysis Remastered Trilogy