Crysis Remastered Trilogy

Chaztin

what you do is download the latest patch...go to crymod.com and then to patches you will find all the latest patches..first download the v1.2 patch then the 1.21 hotfix patch then it will work

Been ripping thru Crysis for the past two hours.

Just finished

blowing up the cruiser with an airstrike

I can honestly say that this is one mof**kingly intense game. The set pieces are astonishingly good and dont get me started on the chopper explosions :D

I am absolutely loving this game. Top 5 FPS games evah !!

^^ MT i was playing yesterday and for fun i plugged in the XboX wired controller...guess what it immediatley said controller detected.

The buttons are already mapped and there is feedback too...highly recommended the vibration feedback adds the fun to it....

^^ MT i was playing yesterday and for fun i plugged in the XboX wired controller...guess what it immediatley said controller detected.

The buttons are already mapped and there is feedback too...highly recommended the vibration feedback adds the fun to it....

Meh ! Crysis with a controller is FAIL :thumbsup:

Ahh dunno how you guys love Crysis so much .. agree that it looks good ( but again need a +15k gpu), but i played 1 hour of it got extremely bored :wallbash:

I actually played Crysis (and Far Cry) for the first time on a shitty rig and eye-candy aside I really liked the way you could tackle any given situation.

• 3 weeks later...

Playing the game for the first time now! Runs mighty fine on my new PC on 1680x1050 - everything set to High in DX10 and looks amazing!

I must say I'm really liking it although it does feel a lot like the original Far Cry. I especially love the MP. Say whatever you want, I still prefer MP on PC games over LIVE.

WOW! I'm really liking this game! Whoever said it's an average game with pretty graphics is WRONG! There! I said it!

I finished the part where you

need to take out the AA guns at the harbor

and I must say it keeps getting better and more and more epic. Sure it's pretty linear in terms of progression but the maps are huge and there are various ways you can engage enemies. I prefer using Cloak/Shotgun combo. Oh yeah, the shotgun in this game is one of the best game shotguns ever! Pretty much all the weapons are nice and the models look really cool. I also like the weapon customization options. The enemy AI is a bit on the stupid side though but it's alright for the most part. Overall it's definitely a worthwhile FPS that's as much fun to play as it is to look at.

Now I'm officially looking forward to Crysis: Warhead.

WOW! I'm really liking this game! Whoever said it's an average game with pretty graphics is WRONG! There! I said it!

I finished the part where you

need to take out the AA guns at the harbor

and I must say it keeps getting better and more and more epic. Sure it's pretty linear in terms of progression but the maps are huge and there are various ways you can engage enemies. Overall it's definitely a worthwhile FPS that's as much fun to play as it is to look at.

Exactly what I stated to these unbelievers.

• Heaven Angel changed the title to Crysis Remastered Trilogy