Post your 3d Mark 2006 or 3d Mark Vantage Scores here

AtheK

Hi Guys,

Post your Scores here for 3d mark vantage or 3d mark 2006.

Follow the following Pattren.

Spec(Ram,Processor,MoBo) --

Specification of the test(Eg low, high settings and so on) --

Score --

ok guys here we go 3d mark score with normal nvidia drivers and every thing in stock.

Spec(Ram,Processor,MoBo) -- 4 GB DDR2 Ram, Intel Quad Core Extreme 2.66 Ghz, 680i SLI, EVGA 8800 GT Superclocked at 650 Mhz

Specification of the test(Eg low, high settings and so on) -- Performance 3d mark Vantage

Score -- See screen shot

normalhg8.jpg

ok guys here we go 3d mark score with modded nvidia drivers and Phsyx Driver enabled and every thing in stock.

Spec(Ram,Processor,MoBo) -- 4 GB DDR2 Ram, Intel Quad Core Extreme 2.66 Ghz, 680i SLI, EVGA 8800 GT Superclocked at 650 Mhz

Specification of the test(Eg low, high settings and so on) -- Performance 3d mark Vantage

Score -- See screen shot

afterinstallingphysxdrire7.jpg

THAT IS f**kIN MORE THEN 1300 POINT INCREASE JUST COS OF THE DRIVERS f**kIN FREAKIN AWESOME

ok guys here we go 3d mark score with modded nvidia drivers and Phsyx Driver enabled and overclock.

Spec(Ram,Processor,MoBo) -- 4 GB DDR2 Ram, Intel Quad Core Extreme 3.33 Ghz, 680i SLI, EVGA 8800 GT Superclocked at 700 Mhz

Score -- See screen shot

3dmocvx6.jpg

Look at the change of CPU performance from 1st to third...amazing awesome mindblowing :unsure:

with everything on default

Processor: Quad Core Q6600

Graphics: 8800 GT

20080701172729jz1.jpg

See, this is the kind of innuendo that should not be welcome in the PC section if you want to stick to your zero tolerance policy.

im sorry....what? what i posted was nothing more than suggestive....no info, no links

peace

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived