Post your 3d Mark 2006 or 3d Mark Vantage Scores here

AtheK

Well the 465 has stock speed of 607 mhz, and your 460 is superclocked at 800 mhz. Difference right there. Plus somehow my CPU is getting higher scores than yours - we have exactly the same one, and mine is on stock.

The only advantage the 465 has over the 460 is the number of shaders.

yippee - 20% overclocking got me 30fps on Metro 2033 on very high, DX11, physx on, tesselation on, no DOF.

Options: Resolution: 1440 x 900; DirectX: DirectX 11; Quality: Very High; Antialiasing: MSAA 4X; Texture filtering: AF 16X; Advanced PhysX: Enabled; Tesselation: Enabled; DOF: Disabled

Avg FPS 30. You don't want to know what the min was :fear:

:dance:

check what's happening with the proccy - you should be touching 50k easily on the cpu score. is your physx set to use CPU? let the gpu handle it.

Tomorrow am going to try increasing the gpu core to 800 - should be able to handle it. the gpu temp still only touched 65 deg at 725. core temp in the early-mid 40s.

3d Mark 11 - I am still astounded by the opening videos. If Crysis 2 or UC3 look even half as good it will be a feat.

The tests then proceeded to chew up my computer. Now I know how people felt when Crysis came out.

Stock test score - 3298. 30 fps is a pipe dream. The last test combines CPU and GPU and brings the desktop to its knees. Btw tesselation is bliss - the shadows, oh the shadows :O

Archived