Street Fighter V

Heaven Angel

On 2/19/2018 at 9:47 PM, swift said:

I sold my SF5 and now this Arcade Edition came out my que is how diff is it from the original SF5, does all the characters came unlocked from the beginning or you need to unlock like SF5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its a free update for Existing users. 

If you dont have the disc then you can buy SF: AE disc , which comes with S1,S2 pass.

The game and DLC will work just fine , but you need to create a US account.

But in order to buy DLC for a US game , you need to buy it from US Store. So you will need to buy all DLC from the US Store , also note that AE comes with a PSN Code for S1 and S2 characters , so you will need to redeem that on US store as well.

Edited by Shadoken

So after redeeming it from US store can i continue playing it on my indian account since it is my main.

And what about season 3 purchases will they work the same way?

Meanwhile if anybody knows of local stores in mumbai where i can get our region EU SFV Arcade then please lemme know.

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk

Yes all further DLC would have to be purchased from the US Store. So you are prolly better off buying it off EU digital store or something. 

On 2/26/2018 at 12:45 PM, NitroNeo said:

So after redeeming it from US store can i continue playing it on my indian account since it is my main.

Sadly no , you cannot access the DLC Characters in other accounts. This is because all DLC for SFV is tied to your Capcom ID for that account. They did this because you can unlock DLC with in game currency. So if DLC was shared across IDs , you can unlock all the DLC by repeatedly creating new accounts. Also if you have PS Plus on your main account I believe your US account should also allow you to play online.

Edited by Shadoken

When i get the season pass i get The Hidden Ones & The Curse Of the Pharaohs for free right ? The game says season pass gives you access to these DLCs but it does not mention for free or for a discounted price.

• 1 year later...

And another 2 years worth of content added. The total package is just $30. Pretty insane deal for the amount of stuff in the game now , all DLC included and not just the characters. Easily the most packed Fighting game outside of maybe Smash Ultimate. 

And as usual its going to be a free update for Existing users.

Edited by Shadoken

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So I picked up this game (base version for 499). I am getting my butt handed to me in pvp matches. I have tried to go through the training modes and all but it seems that a keyboard is not a good choice for fighting games. 

Any suggestions for a decent controller / arcade stick that I can buy in India? 

15 minutes ago, lithuvien said:

So I picked up this game (base version for 499). I am getting my butt handed to me in pvp matches. I have tried to go through the training modes and all but it seems that a keyboard is not a good choice for fighting games. 

xbone controller with bluetooth or DS4 controller if you have PS4.

If you are just on PC get xbone controller with bluetooth, DS4 controller works with 98% of PC games, the other 2% need weird tricks to get it to work :P , Xbone controller meanwhile just werks on PC

btw these fighting games seem ez pz, but they have a steep learning curve in MP, and also lag/ping may also be causing your a*s to get hadoken'd by the other dude.

1 hour ago, lithuvien said:

The best players in the world play on regular a*s Playstation controller. Wouldnt really say its a requirement to get an arcade stick.

The game is also 5 years old , so most people are more experienced.But since the game is becoming free on PSN Plus next month , there should be a huge influx of new players to play with and balance out the field.

Id recommend looking at tutorials on youtube to learn the game rather than in game stuff.  Far better at teaching the fundamentals than In game sh*t that just teaches you combos , but not really how to land hits.

Edited by Shadoken