The Photography Thread!

DaftSmiley

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Was going through my old photos and this is among my fav. photos during our leh jaipur motorcycle trip. I Love POV go pro shots. 

rYiX9k9.jpg

Just a little clip my friend was able to record before reaching the top of the mountain.  Hands  were literally freezing and stopped working. Coudnt even Press the record button to record the more blizzard area. f**ckin horizon zero dawn snow type. Even pulling the clutch was nightmare and with every breath fog was limiting the view in visor. Open the visor, snow gets into eyes and starts hitting the face. Hard to stop as mountain passes dont have shelters and it was about to get dark. Prayed to god and remembered mummy/papa that time lol, scared shitless. But those few hours were one of the best times of my life. The epic sense of adventure, the danger, joy of motorcycles in these dangerous area. I  felt  much more alive with all that adrenaline.  And long live pulsar, what a bike :majesty:

• Like 6

• 2 months later...

I own a Sony A6000 camera. Only have the kit lens, don't have any additional equipment. 

Haven't used it for quite a bit now, plus I now own an iPhone 12 so covered in terms of casual pictures.

I'm thinking the A6000 is a bit old now, even though my own has seen little use. Should I sell it off, and free up some money?

I plan to go on a few trips later this year, will buy something newer then. Will cost more but I should be able to afford it then. 

On 4/24/2022 at 12:21 PM, radicaldude said:

@Bird Bird Bird

@him2anshu

Do share some images post processed using Affinity...

Sorry, just saw this now. I'm without a camera for a few years, as lenses broke. 

Want to move to mirror less bandwagon - any Fuji clickers here ? Looking at XT4 with 16-55. Opinions ? Recommendations ?

13 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Sorry, just saw this now. I'm without a camera for a few years, as lenses broke. 

Want to move to mirror less bandwagon - any Fuji clickers here ? Looking at XT4 with 16-55. Opinions ? Recommendations ?

@Anshul